Chapter 3 - I kissed a girl and I liked it

I'm busy sketching when Cass suddenly entered my office. I looked at her confused, because we don't have any appointment for today. And also I'm just at their house last night. Her mom invited me for dinner.

"What can I do for you Miss Cassandra?" I said formally to annoy her.

She groaned as she toss her Birkin bag at my couch. I can sense that she's pissed off.

"What happened Cass?"

"I just had a bad day at work. My manager is pissing me off. Do you have a cold water?"

I pointed at my mini fridge. "What is Jonathan making you do now??" I asked. She's like this if her manager, Jonathan, is making her do something that she doesn't agree to.

"Ugh! I don't even want to remember it! Can we talk about something else?"

I shrugged. "Look at this." I handed her my sketch pad. "What do you think???"

"Wow Rocky! your hands are really talented!" she praised. I snorted. She always say that whenever she sees my works. "No cap! It's good."

"Do I need to add something? or change?" I asked as I snatched the pad back.

"Maybe add some more ruffles here. Then make this a plunging v neck to make it more sexy." she pointed at it. I smiled at her suggestion. I can imagine it right now.

Once again I sat down and then tried sketching what she suggested. I always ask for her suggestion whenever I'm sketching something. She's our main model that's why her say is very important to me. She would be the one wearing it not me.

"Would you come with me today?" she suddenly said.

I put down my pencil as I look at her. She's bothered by something and I know it's not just about Jonathan.

"I just need a breather."

I smiled at her. "Of course! Anything for my favorite girl. Where do you want to go?"

She was about to answer when her tummy growled. I laughed at it. "Don't worry. I know where to go. Come on let's go."

We both went out. We stopped by my secretary's desk to tell her that I'm going out early and she's in-charge.

I decided to bring her to a Japanese restaurant. I know she's been craving for sushi this past few days.

"Gosh! I'm so hungry!"

"Eat as many as you want. It's unli."

I saw how happy she is when she heard that. We started ordering from an ipad that is attached to our table.

My phone beeped and when I saw who is it I just ignored it. I'm not in the mood to talk to him.

Really Red? not in the mood? or you're just avoiding him?

"after here what do you want to do??" I asked.

"Watch movie?? I heard there's a great film that is showing now."

"Movie it is."

When our first order came she was so excited and happy. I don't want to ask her about what's going on cuz' I know she'll tell me herself.

"Yum!!!" she giggled. It's so cute that I took a photo of her while eating.

"Where's your brother? and your lover?" I asked.

"Zach's on the restaurant while Franz is out of the country remember???"

Oh that totally slip off my mind!