Part Eleven

After the celebration was coming towards its end, Anne, Esther and a couple of other maids led you towards Tony's chambers. As soon as you made your way inside, they began taking off the veil and the crown you had on your head, to prepare you for the first night you were going to spend with your husband.

"Are you scared, Your Highness?"Anne was the first to notice the shivers on your body.

"A bit." You admitted.

"Don't worry much about it, Your Highness." A maid said while Esther was lightning the candles. "You don't need to do anything. The man will do everything, you just need to lay down on the bed."

"That's such a primitive way of looking at it." Anne argued. "You will know what to do, Your Higness, when the time comes. I'm sure the prince will treat you right. He's not like some ordinary men."

You nodded your head and they moved to take off your dress and it wasn't long before you were dressed in a simple, long white silk dress and they had you smelling nice for your, now, husband.

They left the chambers and you sat down on the bed, your hands shaking in your lap.

You looked up when the doors opened and you saw Tony making his way inside. The doors closed as he approached you, a smile on his face.

"My Queen... " He muttered out, placing his fingers under your chin and making you look up at him."I can't believe you're my wife now."

"It seems so unreal, Tony... " You muttered out as he kneeled in front of you and placed his hands on your knees.

"This is very much real, my love."He said as he got closer to you, his lips hanging just a few inches away from yours. Finally, he closed the distance by placing his lips on yours and you were quick to reciprocate, your hands wrapping around his neck and tangling in his hair.

"So beautiful... and all mine." He muttered on your lips. "Can I touch you?" He asked and you nodded.

He noticed the way your nipples hardened against the material of the dress and he cupped your breasts, his kisses dropping to your neck. You let out a whimper, pulling onto his hair more as his thumbs started to rub your nipples over your dress.

Your lower lip was caught between your teeth and you were watching closely everything Tony was doing. He took the straps of your dress and pulled them down low enough for your breasts to slip out of the dress.

"Is this alright, darling?" He asked, and you quickly nodded. "If you ever start to feel uncomfortable, we can stop. At any point." He added. "You understand it, right?"

"Yes, I do." You said, as the way he gazed at you made you aroused even more. "Touch me, Tony, please." You whimpered again, making Tony smirk.

"Where?" He asked teasingly.

Your small hand grabbed onto his much larger ones and you pressed them against your breasts. Tony listened to you, and began to move his thumbs over your, now bare, nipples.

Your head leaned backwards, exposing your neck enough for Tony to place kisses alongside it.

"You're beautiful, my Queen." He muttered out, before his kisses dropped lower until he, eventually, reached one of your nipples.

That was when his tongue came out to place gentle licks on it, making you arch your back towards Tony, begging him to do something more.

"Those are going to nurse our children, won't they?" Tony asked before he took the other one into his mouth, sucking onto it. He looked up, only to see your pupils dilated in desire, lips parted as you watched what he was doing, fingers still tangled in his hair.