C4 | Who found her?

|~Shinobu's POV~|

I woke up. Today was the hashira meeting. I got up and got ready, putting my haori and demon slayer uniform on. I said goodbye to the kids and Kanao and went to the meeting.

On the way, I, again, ran into Mitsuri. We both wanted to know who found Kanae, who was following me to the meeting. We shut up about it when we arrived.

Everyone was here already, even Tomioka.

"Welcome back Tomioka-San!" I said cheerfully.

"..Thanks Kocho" he said. I was surprised that he actually replied to me.

After the meeting, a lot of people were questioning the butterfly that was following me. When I told them it was Kanae, they laughed, except for Mitsuri, who yelled at them, and surprisingly, Tomioka.

She told them the evidence and they started to believe it. Then she told them that someone found her and they still don't know who it is.

"It's probably one of us!"

"Maybe it's that brat with the hard forehead"

"Maybe it's one of his friends"

"What if it's an old friend"

Everyone was making theories about it and it was both cool and overwhelming. I couldn't pinpoint who did it.

Tomioka usually has bad handwriting, same with the guys, but it wasn't Mitsuri or the kids or Kanao or Aoi, so I didn't know. Maybe an old friend?

By now, most people have left, except me, Kanae, Mitsuri, Iguro, and Tomioka, but he was about to leave.

"Hey you should stay!"

"..."

"Why?"

"I mean you've been gone for months! How was your vacation?!"

"It was good.."

After that, he walked away and I went home with Mitsuri and Iguro.

.
.
.

|~Giyuu's POV~|

I finally got out of there. I signaled Kanae the butterfly to come by my place tonight. I wanted to write another note.

When I got home, I went over to my room and crawled into bed. I was tired since I stayed up feeding my Wisteria plant addiction.

It all started when I got curious about the interesting plant..

~Flashback~

"Ooo! What's this Nee-san?"

"That's a Wisteria plant!"

At that, she walked away. I looked at it in awe.

'I wonder, what does it taste like?'

I took a piece and ate it. It hurt, but tasted good, and I wanted more.

From that day, I ate Wisteria plants like shit. My sister tried to put a stop to it, but it never really worked. After she passed away, I ate more than ever.

~Flashback over~

I lied here for a while, thinking about Shinobu and Kanae, until I eventually fell asleep.

A few hours later, I woke up to Kanae on my nose. I got up and wrote got the letter I wrote.

"Bring this back to Shinobu. It hurts to see her not know it's me. I didn't tell her, but I gave hints"

Then she flew off into the night.

.
.
.

End of Chapter Four