C7 | Muzan's End

|~3rd Person POV~|

After Rengoku died, Uzui retired, and Tomioka still in a coma, the rest of the Pillars had to train all the other demon slayers to get ready for the big fight against Muzan.

Shinobu was still saddened by Giyuu's coma, which gave her more motivation to kill him.

She trained the demons slayers speed and sword skills with Kanao and the other girls. She wanted to avenge Giyuu and everyone who has died to demons.

Once the fight came, all the demon slayers put their best into killing Muzan. It was very intense and hard to do. Muichiro, Genya, Gyomei, and Sanemi fought Kokushibo, Upper Moon One, and ended up defeating him. Obanai and Mitsuri took down another. So on and so fourth. Soon it was everyone versus Muzan himself.

They ended up killing Muzan and all the Upper Moons. They still had to kill remaining demons that scattered along Japan in order to make them extinct permanently.

Aoi stayed back at the butterfly mansion with Butterfly Kanae, Giyuu, who was still in a coma, and the girls.

In the end, they had to help and save many demon slayers after the Muzan fight.

Tanjirou was in a coma after becoming a demon and turning human again. Nezuko was finally human. Muichiro remembered his past and wanted to befriend Tanjirou. Zenitsu and Nezuko get together before Tanjirou woke up so Tanjirou wouldn't murder Zenitsu. Tanjirou got together with Kanao, though Shinobu made sure nothing nasty happened between them yet.

Shinobu got Obanai and Mitsuri together. Kanae the Butterfly stayed with Giyuu the whole time. The only bad that came out of the fight was that their master blew up so their plan can work, but now they can all retire and live normal lives once they knew all the demons were dead.

For now, all the Pillars and normal demon slayers needed a much deserved break. Some went to try to finish the job, aka Sanemi, but most stayed back, trying to heal from all that has happened.

Shinobu stopped injecting Poison into herself. Kanao finally made decisions for herself thanks to Tanjirou. Zenitsu got over his simping nature and his constant fear. Inosuke continued to eat a lot, but was being taught manners by Aoi, though it was obvious that they had feelings for each other. He was also learning how to read.

The were all just glad that, finally, they were almost to a point where they didn't have to worry about missions, or another one of them dying to a demons like Rengoku. They can relax and properly mourn the death of their friends, family, and everyone who has died to demons.

Though now, all Shinobu worried about was Giyuu, when he would wake up and how he would react to everything that has happened.

.
.
.

End of Chapter Seven