5. Emotions

Pic of Romeo

  "Dad. We don't really have to move on. I mean like don't you think- " I started but Xavier cut me off.

    "Well,I actually think you guys would be a wonderful couple, and parents for us." He said smirking evilly in my direction.

     "Instead of talking, How bout you come here and choke on my d*ck, you a**hole."

    "Oh, I always suspected you were a Boy." He laughed at his own stupid joke.

     I quickly walked over to him, and grabbed him by his shirt roughly pulling him up to my level.

     "If you don't stop talking I will- " I was interrupted When He rudely spit a huge glob on my face.

     I slowly wiped it off disgusted, and That's When I snapped.

   I slapped his face as hard as I Can, making his face turn sharply to the right, then kneed him in the balls. He cried out in agony, while He held on to his poor balls.

   I got pulled by my waist away from Xavier So I wouldn't hurt him any further. I looked over to my dad and He did not look very pleased.

   "Ouch. I actually kinda felt that one." Jordan stated holding his own balls with a pained expression.

    "Yeah. You could have shown some mercy Audri. " Romeo said.

     "He deserved it! He spit in my face for fucksake! " I said trying to save myself from looking like the bad guy.

       "Is this How they always fight?" Samantha asked surprised.

     "Audri Let me speak to you privately please."

   Before I could even explain myself He was already out of the room extremely mad. I followed him obediently, while everyone went to comfort Xavier.

     My dad led me to the basement of the house.After He locked the door shut He began to yell.

   "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE RESPECTFUL TO YOUR VISITORS FOR ONCE AND FREAKING NOT BEAT UP YOUR BROTHER ALL THE TIME!!"

   "Dad. He started it!" I tried reasoning with him.

  "Audri I don't care Who started it. You could have been more mature and control yourself."

   "Well I can't control myself around him. He loves to piss me off! Can't you see that?"

   My dad rubbed his temples harshly looking like He was trying to calm himself down.

   "OK. Just don't Let this happen again. Learn to love him just like you love your other brothers." He said.

   "This is Why I always wanted a sister. Maybe She would understand me right now." I said sadly.

   "I'm trying to get you a sister right now."

  "Maybe I don't want her as my sister." That was the last thing I said before I ran out the basement.

              **********************************

    I was laying on the grass, staring at the clouds trying to determine What shapes they looked like. My mom and I would always do this together to take about things.

   I heard a small thump on the grass next to me but I didn't bother to look at Who it was.

   "What's on your mind? I know your thinking about something, since you and mom would always come here and talk." I heard Jordan's voice ring through my ears.

    "I miss mom." I said as I leaned over on his chest and cried. My sobs were muffled from his shirt. His shirt was getting drenched from my tears but He didn't seem to care as He held me close.

   "Why did She have to die? Why!?" I screamed.

    "Sometimes things happen and We never know Why. Just know that everything happens for a reason."

   I just continued to sob knowing He was right. Everything does happen for a reason.

   Suddenly Romeo came running in sending us a message.

   "Dad wants all of us inside."

   I looked up with my teary eyes and said,"Okay."

   As We walked inside Jordan held me since I was feeling weak.

   "What happened? What did you do to her Jordan?" My dad asked as soon as We came in.

   "Nothing. I swear!" He declared.

   "Then Why is She crying?"

    "She misses mom."

   He looked kind of sad, but covered it up.

    "So How bout We get to know each other?"

    "Ummm before We start Can I go use the bathroom?" I asked.

    "Me to please." I heard the girl say. Wow. I forgot her name already.

   "You two Can go."

   As We entered the hallways to get to the bathroom I was softly slammed into the wall by my soon to be step sister. Poor her thinking She is hard. I mentally laughed at her.

   "Stay away from Sebastian.  I saw you guys in the halls. You think He wants you, but He doesn't He's mine bitch."