Fuck It

I spent the rest of the day eating stashes of Oreos and thinking about the events that happened today.

   Should I put on some thing nice for tomorrow??

Nahh.

Maybe

What's the point tho.

You don't wanna get him mad.

Who cares?

You do, Dumbass

You right, you right.

As always.

        I tap may chin for a second before reluctantly moving from my bed to the small closet across from me. I flip through a variety of shirt and pants repeatedly shaking my head and blowing raspberries. Boy I really need to go shopping soon.
After what felt like hours and flipping through hangers and drawers, I found a decent outfit:a pair of bleached high-waisted jeans and a red crop top with the word Queen which wouldn't show much of my stomach since the pants were high, a sleeveless jean jacket and my red Van's. I also went through my brother's room and found a red snapback which I thought would look nice, especially if I did two braids.

         I went to sleep thinking madly about what tomorrow would bring.
-----------------

      I woke up early this morning for some reason and headed to the bathroom. I did my hygiene routine and got out about thirty minutes. Only 'cause Andre knocked furiously on the door, threatening to come in if I wasn't out it two minutes. I quickly braided my hair, got dressed, and threw my needed contents into my bag. I headed downstairs to make myself a light breakfast and be out. Luckily no one was in here so I would have to hear any bullshit about my outfit. Quickly, I ate a cup of yogurt and Honey Nut Cheerios before walking out,yelling "I'm Out!"

       Though I woke up about thirty minutes earlier than the time I usually did, I still managed to be almost late to my first period. Great now I'm gonna Most likely be in trouble with Sebastian because he probably wanted to see me in the morning.

      Why do you care so much?!!

       I shake my head as I start to walk up the stairs to class. I have him in this class so maybe he won't me mad.
I groan inwardly as I make my way to the back next to the window and the bookshelf. English was my second favorite class, after P.E.

      Someone takes a seat beside me but I don't turn to look since I already know who it is.

       "I see you did what I told you." He says. I decide it's best not to reply.

     I hear him...growl?

    Well then.

      Slowly I take out my journal and open it to a fresh page so I can start on the bellringer. For now everything is fine. Of course he scooted his desk closer to me, and of course his hand reached my knee but everything was quiet and everything was fine. For now.

      "Did you think about what we gonna be doing today?"

YES!!

    "Eh," I shrugged nonchalantly. I did NOT need him knowing how anxious I was.

      A low chuckle came from him. Shit he peeped.

   His hand trails up my thigh. Oh no. Not this again.

     "S-stop" I shiver under his touch. I look at him and notice his grin grow.

      I had to bite my lip so that no noise can come out and I shake off his hand and cross my legs but of course being the mosquito he is, his hand came back. This time closer..to my area.

    I groan lowkey and slowly trying to breathe normal. Dumb whoremones.

      It literally aggravates me on how much effect and power he has over me.

   "P-please. Stop."I pant.

      "Why?! This is the only way to get your attention so why should I stop?!" He whisper yelled.

      That's what this is about. Getting my attention?! I mean he's had my attention since the first time we met. Though I'd never admit it he's really fine with a bad boy attitude. His inviting pink lips, and curly lashes and perfect eyebrows. He had the style known as on fleek and his smile was really addicting. I won't admit that though.

    Candidly, I didn't know what to say. I was too shocked about my thoughts and was afraid I'd say something stupid so I kept quiet.

      "See what I mean. Your ass is never focused on me, you always think about someone or something else." Sebastian sounded aggravated. He ran his hands through his hair a turned away.

    "You know what fuck it. Just fuck it," he turned away and stared at his work.

      I mindlessly grabbed his hand and placed it to my pounding heart.

      Whispering I said, "This. This is what you do to me every time you walk last me. Every time you say or even look at me. So I don't know why the hell you getting mad over something like that." I smile shyly and let go of his hand. He looks at me with glossy eyes without saying anything.

    Probably creeped the fuck outta him.

     The bell suddenly rang and it was time for third period. Startled, I got up and put my journal in my bag and flung it over my shoulder. I head out and set my location for my locker so I can put my stuff in. 

      Sebastian is leaning over my locker casually with earphones in. I walked slowly to my locker which I have no access to since its being blocked. So I stand there awkwardly shifting.
He finally takes notice if me and takes out the earphones.
"Come in we're ditching this dump." I widen my eyes, unsure if I should really go.
"Wait what?"

      "Let's go somewhere else." he grabs my hands and stares at me,as if he's challenging me.

        I knew if I got caught, then my brothers would be an ass and you wouldn't be able to go out 'til I'm 70 but what the hell.

        Fuck it.