7. Disscussion For Behavior

"Don't do this now, please." I pleaded.

     "Who said you have a choice?" He said tauntingly.

     I was nearly on the verge of crying. What is wrong with this guy?

     The hand that was on my thigh began to move higher up my leg in a slow motion. Before it could reach my area , it stopped. It began to squeeze, and message that spot and I couldn't help but throw my head back, and moan out loud.

    Once I did that I was very surprised. Since He was holding both my wrist in one of his hands, all I could do was put my head back up, and find the whole class looking back at me including Mr.Moniera.

     "Audri. Is there a problem back there?" He asked.

     I struggled to speak as his hand went and touched my spot. "Uhhh I uhhh no problem, no sir."

    I heard Sebastian chuckle at my poor grammar as I spoke. It wasn't my fault.

    "Just don't interrupt my class again, Okay?"

    "Y-yes sir."

   As He continued to teach his class, Sebastian nibbled on my ear slowly then whispered,"Yeah. Keep quiet Audri. " 

     The next thing he did caught me off guard. He unzipped my pants and placed his hands on top of my panties. This was all new to me and I was kind of scared of feeling a type of way I shouldn't.

    He began to rub that spot mercilessly, like his life depended on it. I bit my lip to control myself and hesitantly looked at the clock to see How much time is left. 1 hour and 45 mins.

     "Oh ma Gawd!" I nearly yelled as I was feeling something at the pit of my stomach.

     "AUDRI!! " Mr. Moniera screamed a vein almost popping out of his forehead.  "Come and call your parents NOW!! "

      Sebastian finally moved his hand allowing me to quietly zip my pants Back up as I replied to Mr. Moniera.

     "My parents don't live with me." I said somewhat boldly.

     "THEN COME CALL WHOEVER IS TAKING CARE OF YOU AT THE MOMENT!"

     Oh shit.

             **********************************

     After I called Romeo,  He was pretty pissed that He had to leave his job to come and talk to the teacher then take me home.

     We were now in his car heading home, and He hasn't said a word to me. He was holding the wheel with So much force I thought it would fall off.

    "Romeo, Let me explain mys- " Before I could finish He cut me off.

     "Shut the Fuck up. Cause what I'M about to do to you I think Maybe I will regret. " He said with So much venom in his voice. It almost scared me.

     I decided to shut up first the rest of the ride home.

     Once We arrived I quickly for out his car and ran towards the door, but unfortunately I did not have the key.

    It was So weird How He calmly opened the  door.  It made me even more frightened.

    "Go inside and take off all your clothes." He said. The way He said it made me flinch a little.

     "Romeo please don't do this." At this point there was tears in my eyes. I did not want to get a beating.

     He ignored me, but Once He saw my pleading face his face softened and I guess He decided to give me a second chance because He said, " Fine. Just go sit on the couch while I call everyone else then you Can explain yourself."

    My heart jumped with joy. I was So Happy.

           ***********************************

     Once all my brothers came, started the So called "Discussion For My Behavior."

     "I hear your misbehaving in school, Audri. " Andre told me with a disproving look.

    "Yeah. You've never misbehave Audri. What happened? " Mario jumped in.

     "I had to talk to the teacher and He said She was disrupting his class. "He said shaking his head while scratching his hair in fustration.

      "How?" Jordan asked. I was afraid of the answer Romeo might give.

     "Why don't you ask her?" Shit.

    All heads turn to me. I didn't say Anything.

   "Well? What did you do?" I heard one of the boys ask but I didn't dare look at them.

    "I-I was making noises."

   "What type of noises?" Romeo asked, stretching my answer. I glared at him from under my lashes.

      "I was moaning." I said shamefully. I put my head down in complete shame.

     "Were you eating something delicious? " Jordan said trying to make things Okay. I mentally thanked him for that one but I had to tell the truth.

    "No."

    The room went quiet, until Mario asked,"Who is that son of a bitch You're fucking?"