10. Confuzled

We were now sitting in the back together, with Sebastian sitting in between Nasaria and Janasia flirting. I was just on the side over hearing them, and not really focusing.

"I have another one. Are you from Tennessee Cause your the only ten I see." Sebastian said.

Well That's just corny. I thought to myself. Both of the girls giggled.

"Uhhh guys shouldn't We be focusing?" I said trying to grab their attention.

"Oh. Audri, " Janasia chuckled nervously. "I almost forgot you were here."

Bitch.

"It's Okay. I'M use to it."

"What does that mean?" She asked. Both girls turned to stare at me.

"Nothing."

They gave me a weird look telling me they weren't buying it. I smiled innocently.

"Right....." They said as they slowly tilted there heads to the right. It was kind of creepy.

Then the bell rang.

"Well see you Later." They both said in unison.

They both already had their stuff gathered since they didn't even take any notes, so they left.

I stayed and continued to pack my stuff remembering that Sebastian was here with me. I turned to look at him. He stared at me.

"What?" I asked quite rudely.

Instead of answering He took a step forward. I stepped back. This process kept going until my back hit the desk wall.

How cliche. I thought.

He wrapped his hands securely around my waist, and got closer.

"You know everytime I see you, I want to Fuck you So hard that you would beg me to stop." He said as He started to rub against me.

He grunted. And That's When I felt it. His bulge. I gasped. Was that for me?

I looked around the classroom to see that no one was there. Great. I thought to myself.

He continued to rub against while placing small kisses at my neck.

I had the nerve to ask him. "Why are you telling me this?"

He stopped. Pull back and stared at me furiously. "You know What? Nevermind. I'M out." With that He left me alone in the classroom.

Instead of worrying about him I decided to clear up my locker before I went to the front of the school.

     Wind was blowing and my hair was everywhere but I didn't care, I just wanted to head home. I squint my eyes trying to find where I parked my car this morning. As I walked to the left side of the school zone I saw Sebastian leaning against my car, smoking a blunt. Hus eyebrows are knitted together and he looks deep in thought, I admit he look pretty sexy from this angle.

I walk over and clear my throat to get his attention. I don't why I'm doing this cause I could've just got I'm the car and speeded off with him leaning but I thought I wouldn't be the best idea. Plus I'm too nice so.

     He looks up at me and was about to say something but shuts his mouth quickly. He opens then shuts again.

      "Uh," Was my smart reaction.

     Without warning he grabs my waist, surprisingly in a soft way and put is in a position where my back is against the car and he's towering over me. His breathe smells of weed, which I am used since my bros do it a lot, and he seemed a bit frustrated but his eyes were sincere (something believe is rare) stare into my own greyish brown ones. As if hesitating, he leans forward and smashes my lips lightly. This kiss is different and its not long before I start to kiss back. He moves his lips in a needy way and I go on with the same affection. Thing get heated as I feel him grow on my thigh and his hands avert to my ass which earns a groan from me.

      Gasping as I pull away I say,"Sebastian we shouldn't be doing this, not to mention people were here and your friend is getting a little excited."

      "You right but wait," he smashes his lips against mine without warning and this time its hot and wet and the pit of my stomach stirs.

          When he pulls away the only thing he says to me is," Look sexy and tell your brothers your gonna be late home tomorrow." Then he walks away with a smirk while I'm left there with slightly swollen lops and and a confuzled mind.

       I get back to the present and hop into my car, slowly backing out and leaving the school.

      When I get home the house is and its weird cuz usually the house would be loud with my obnoxious brothers or with the whores they fuck. I set my bag in the chair and Andre walk into the kitchen in some Superman boxers and a pop tart half eaten in his hand.

       "How was school?" He asks opening the fridge, and taking out the Cranberry juice.

      "I-it was good. Normal. I just met dime friend that's all." Damn I stuttered.

      He looks at me wide eyed and smirks,"Already making friends at your new school. Im proud, your learning from big daddy."

       I roll my eyes and lightly punch his muscled arm. "Shut up."

       "Oh yeah and I'm not gonna come home as early tomorrow, they want me to go to the mall with them." I stand straight, with my arms behind my back waiting on his response.

      "Oh Yea? Hmm. Ok BUT you need to be home by seven thirty. Not a second late." He point his finger at me and I can tell he's chilled but still serious.

     I nod aggressively and jump on him, making him cough on his drink and stumble back a bit.

         "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Dre. You're AWESOMEE!!" I jump up and down,unsure of what I was thinking.
**********
Credits: BussinessCookie

Shoutout To My Girl: BussinessCookie

Obviously, She Is The One Who Helped Me With This Astounding Chapter,And May Continue Helping Me Edit The Following Chapters.

Check out her books on her page.

Toodles,OreoSundae