1. First Day Of High School

Pic of Audri

"Get the fuck up " I heard my older brother Andre say.

"Nooo."I groaned, and turned away from him in my sleep. I didn't really feel like waking up So early in the morning.

Since He didn't say I relaxed in my sleep, until I felt him touch a place He shouldn't have touched.

"OH MY GAWD ANDRE! YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME THERE!!" I yelled holding my boob.

"That's the only way I could get you to wake up." He shrugged.

"Couldn't you just go get ice and pour it on me?" I asked accusingly.

" Nah. To much work." He said simply.

" Ass."I muttered getting out of bed.

" You do have a lot of ass actually." He said jokingly.

"You're disgusting" I stated shaking my head. "Just get out so I Can get ready."

"You're not the boss of me." He said.

I knew what he wanted me to do but I wasn't going to do it.

" Just please leave."

"Get on your knees in front of me, and beg." He commanded smirking.

I sighed knowing He wouldn't leave me alone if I didn't.

I walked to him, kneeled, and put my hands together as if I was praying.

"Please, please Andre get out of my room so I can change Please."

" Your missing something Audri, and if you don't say it you can't stay here anymore. " He stated seriously.

I sighed again. If you hadn't notice I live with one of my brothers, since my dad is part of the military, and my mom died when I was just seven..Every month I have to go to each of there houses to visit. Its a rule they made up without my input. I have 6 older brothers: Andre, Damien, Jordan, Xavier, Mario, and Romeo Who rarely pay attention to me except Andre.I love staying at his house the most since He pays attention to me more instead of girls.

"Please you sexy beast. Can you get out of my room?" I asked rather harshly.

" Alright good enough." Was all He said before walking out my room and closing the door.

I quickly stripped and hopped in the shower, and began thinking about if people will actually like me in school. All my life I have been a loser with no friends, but now I wanted that to change.

Once done with my shower, I quickly put on my best outfit for school. I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs for school.

I reached the end of the stairs in front of the door When someones large hands grabbed me from my waist and pulled me back to their hard chest.

" Not so fast big head. What about breakfast? " Andre said.

" Oh yeah, Sorry." I chuckled nervously.

" Mhmmm now go sit your ass down and eat Audri. " He demanded.

As soon as He Let me go, I did as I was told.

I finished my breakfast, and kissed Andre on the cheek goodbye, before driving my black Mercedes to school.
***********************

Once I reached school I was very elated. I headed to class really early not wanting to be late.

The first bell rang and I was still the only one in class. I looked at the teacher Who looked like He could care Less about his students.

Five minutes later kids began piling in while giving me dirty looks. I put my head down in shame. How could I even think people would like me? I'm ridiculous.

As the teacher was teaching the lesson I slowly pulled out my glasses, so I could see the board better.

"Psst" someone whispered to me. I turned around spotting a guy who was actually cute. I smiled thinking someone was finally going to ask me to be there friend.

"What do you want? " I asked nicely.

" Sebastion told me to give this to you." He answered rudely. Well He definitely isn't friendly.

My smile faded as I looked confused. I took the note out of his hand, and uncrumbled it.. It read:
" Hey, the names Sebastian. I saw that ass and you look pretty innocent... Maybe I could teach you something's so it made me wonder.....Do you want to come over tonight?"

I turned around, and scanned the class looking for a guy Who looked suspicious.

There He was. He made sure to stand out by making a sign with his fingers of sex and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Hands down He was really sexy with those green eyes and smile, but I couldn't help but be disgusted.

I pulled my glasses down to the tip of my nose then pushed them back up with my middle finger.

He looked really surprised once I did it and his face immediately formed into a murderous glare. I ignore it, and payed my attention back on the teacher not knowing it would affect my whole High School Experience.