Chapter 4 | Teasing

"That's it for today girls, good job," the dance instructor said.

Twice has been preparing performance for their following comeback Formula of love for the past month their schedule is packed after long vacation because of covid they are slowing back to their normal routine. After preparing for the performance they also need to shoot the music videos for their song. and do promotion it's gonna be a long time before they can have a lazy day at the dorm

with the practice session ended almost all of them are now laying on the dance practice room floor to rest. some of them are on their phone taking pictures or checking social media. The only one who is still dancing is momo who is still trying to get her perfect. but after a while, momo finally collapsed on the floor. just like other members.

"I'm hungry should we order food?" momo asked.

"me to let's order some food what should we order" replied the other members.

after a long debate about what should they order they finally settle on to order jjajangmyeon, tteokbokki and gimbap. momo is sulking because she don't get to order her favorite jokbal. But she finally agreed to order it after they arrived at the dorm

the food is arrive not long after momo ordered it. the other members are now busy eating while chaeyoung asking other members should they listen to some song while eating.

the other members just nod their heads and continue eating.

Mina finished her food and want to buy a drink downstairs where the coffee shop is at she asked her member is anyone wanted to tag along with her. Sana and momo are the first to answer. they both said yes and they both went to buy the drinks with mina.

Mina sana and momo walk side by side the coffee shop is near the lobby not far from where they were. they arrived at the coffee shop and sit down at a table near the window. Momo and sana order their drinks and start to talk about their day. Mina just listen and offer them a cake that she orders.

they were talking when mina phone lit up. it was a text from Neyeon unnie saying that the members are already at the dorm and tell mina to not staying there late

The three of them are sitting at a quiet coffee shop sipping their drinks. It's a nice place to just hang out without worrying fans would recognize them and enjoy their drinks. They could hear the sound of other people walking by but it's not disturbing so they were in no hurry to leave. They could also hear the sound of cars driving by outside but it's not so loud so they're not worried about it.

Mina was enjoying her cake and coffee when Sana asked

"what are you gonna do" sana asked.

"what do you mean" mina replied. mina knows what that question means but she doesn't know what to say.

"You know your ex is back right, you bout to meet him eventually"

Sana didn't even give mina a chance to answer before she continued. "I mean after so long you should know what you gonna do when you meet him again. what are you gonna do when he look at you and ask you where have you been all these years?"

"omo are you still in love with y/n?" Sana added teasing now confuse mina

"Nooo?? I don't know. i think not" mina replied. frustrated with herself

"momo-chan what should I do?" mina asked pleading to momo

"molla. maybe should ignore him or tell him you love him" momo also teased her.

Sana and Momo both laugh seeing how mina reacts to their comment. Mina is now pouting because of them. They finally drop the topic and continue to talk about their day.

after an hour of talking and drinking they decide to go to the dorm. today is exhausted day for them. they took a taxi to the dorm even to the dorm is not that far from the company building

When they arrived at the dorm, the three of them took a shower and go to their rooms to change. Today was a tiring day for the members so they just decided to rest and watch some tv. the first one to decide to watch tv is Jihyo. she says that there is a series that we should watch together she choose a romantic comedy and ordered pizza.

--XXX--

A/n

I'm going to switch the perspective from 3rd person to 1st person in the next chapter!!. I hope you guys enjoy it.