clingy prank_youtube vid-7

I was napping when i woke up because of loud noises and cuss words coming from downstairs,

but that placed aside i opened my phone to see what time it was when a notification from a couple youtube channel that i had subscribed to pooped on my screen,"being clingy to my boyfriend prank".

After watching it...

I took a warm shower since it's pretty hot, and wore something not too short cause coop told me he would be having some friends over.

But then i thought of doing a youtube vid being really affectionate infront of his friends to see his reaction since am not really like that when i know people are staring.

"hey guys, i just took a nap and woke up like an hour ago and said, why not touture coop by being clingy(even if he doesn't mind it) but most importantly infront of his best friends and friends",  I said and tried snicking behind them all hiding a camera, then rushed to them.

I saw my boyfriend eating together with the others, but he was standing so i said hi to his friends before backhugging him digging my face in the crock of his neck and pecking it. 

Cooper stopped munching his food being a little bit schocked, 'cause y/n is the less affectionate one in the relationship, but she was weirdly like this out of the blues and he liked it making him blush a little bit.

He placed his food on the island table, turning around to properly hug her smirking a little.

"baby, everything good?" he asked feeling worried

i just nod and dragged him to sit beside me, having a pouty face since i just woke up.

He just giggled and kissed my head asking me why i was being this way but i just ignored him talking to nessa.

Jaden comes to the kitchen grabbing some fries and shaked his head looking at the cringy couple. Cooper wanted to be alone and wait for her to get up from her nap and eat together but guess his friends thought today was the perfect day to ruin in his plans. Nessa joined jaden leaving y/n.

I pointed at the salad few inches away from her,

"what? you don't want it??" coop asked me

"of course i do, i just don't want to eat it by myself"

"what's that suppose to mean?"

"can you plss feed me" i said trying to give him puppy eyes

"the fuck? no, i mean you're a big girl so do it yourself" he spat out laughing 

"well i want you to feed me, soo what are gonna do in this situation?"

I sat as he washed his hands with a stupid grin on his face because of my little cute actions, after that he sat beside me with a dramatic sigh.

"you have officially turned into a bady haven't you?"

i just nod smiling

Cooper takes a spoon feeding me the salad

"Good?" coop questioned me

"more than you can imagine" i responded climbing into his lap wrapping my legs around his waist while nibbling on his neck

"oh my fucking god, are you sure you're okay? 'caue like you acting really clingy and cute and it's almost concerning"

Y/n just giggles kissing his jaw as he kept feeding her, "i just wan't to demonstrate my love for. what you dont like it?? " she quoted thinking his boyfriend hated what she was doing

"of course i like it, is just when people are around you're all shy and stuff"

She sits up going in for another bite, while cooper just admired leaning his elbow on the dining table admiring his girlfriend. A strand of her wolf haircut falls on her cheek but coop was quick to tug it behind her ears making her blush

"Is this how he will act if i pull on cute and funny pranks or acts like this?"

She asked herself

"you are no fun, you know that right?" i spatted out

"how is that?"

"should i continue?"

"what?"

"okey, i will just keep going"i answered him enjoying his confused face

"bro what are yo-" i interrupted him with kisses and pecks

"coop am not hungry anymore!" i blurted out leaving him dumbfounded making him smile to his own self...

Author: here's another one, feel free to request 'cause there's no school so i can write

alla prossima