Q ans A'_youtube vid-8

"Hey guys and welcome back to my channel, so today i will be answering some questions or just most searched questions about me on the internet" i stated looking on the camera

"okey, so the first one is who is your hero? My future self. I think it makes the most sense that my future self should be my current self's hero. If I do what I believe amazing future y/n would approve of it, you know what i mean?"

"If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Somewhere in the country side or just a place full of nature and less human"

"What is your biggest fear?, the dark oh my god i would literally be running when i am going to the bathroom or anywhere in the middle of the night, oh and also impulsive dogs like bruh chill out"

"What would you change about yourself if you could?, my brain i don't know sometimes i feel or think i am dyslexic or some shit like that"

"Who is your favorite author?, my favourite author is definitely Tillie cole and Niccolo Ammaniti, they're just great authors and everything"

"What did you want to be when you were small?, ever since i was a kid i've always wanted to be an artist because i would be in my cinderalla's pants and would be screaming my lungs out pretending i'm performing infront of thousands of people and well, it came true so yeah i am really greatful for that"

"What are your hobbies?,reading digital books, doing english homeworks, go grocery shopping and playing tennis and lastly shopping online for vintage things"

"How many pairs of shoes do you own? too much.. that's all i gotta say because they look uncountable ahaha"

"What form of public transportation do you prefer?, i love road tripes so i would say car also because whenever i take planes i would have all these paranoia thoughts of the plane crushing but well i somehow always manage to get through it"

"How often do you buy clothes?, i pretty much buy clothes whenever i'm feel like I'm im need or see something on the internet i would like to have, but most importantly when i trash some of them 'cause your girl wants to keep up with fashion"

"What's your aesthetic?, bruh girl and a little bit of dark accademia"

"Are you single? no i'm not,i'm dating this kid called Cooper Noriega", i quoted calling coop shortly after

"What?" he asked only showing his head through the door

"just come here"

"ugh, fine", he blurted out looking a little bit annoyed

"can you say hi plss?" i tried persuading him by giving him puppy eyes

"hi?"

"HAHAH, it's okey you can go" i said slightly pushing his head from the camera

"give me a kiss" he said grabbing my neck to kiss me but it soon turned into a makeout session.. i would definetily cut it out

"okey go away seriously" i said between the pecks he was giving me and little giggles

"bye, love you"

"love you more" i responded leaving his hands

"movin on, what's you favourite holiday? christmas and easter"

"What's your zodiac sign?, am a sagittarius bitch" i utterd doing the debbie ryan eartuck(HAHAAAH)

"What's your favorite movie?, Titanic"

"Are you an introvert or an extrovert?, Introvert all the way"

"What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee?, Hailey bieber, kendall jenner or Harry styles"

"What's your favorite sport to play and why?, football, tennis or archery and well i don't know i just love them lol"

"Do you find first dates fun or stressful?, i would say stressful and funny at the same time because it would be definetly be akward and embarassing", i said sighing 'cause i was litretally out of breath

"so this is the end of the video, hope this made you get to know me a bit better and yeah bye"...

alla prossima