Movie night-11

You and Coop organized a movie night, you were laying on his chest as you guys watched Marvin's room for the 50th time. You were holding a huge bowl full of doritos while feeding eachother, the house was pretty cold since it was drizzling outside making you shiver.

So you decided to put your arm in his sweater leading him to jump from your touch, 

"jesus Y/N your hands a literally freezing", he quietly chuckles "sorry you're soo warm" you said with a cute grin on your face. You shrugged hugging him tightly leaning your torso on his lap like a kid, he rocks you up and down almost making you sleep. You shivered again so he lifts you up from his chest, he then takes off his sweater putting it on you leaving him only in a basic white T- shirt.

It was like a dress on you, soft and warm engulfing yourself in it because of his strong yet soft woodsy cologne, "you smell so good" you emphasized smiling and clutching on the thick and comfy fabric.

He stood up to get another sweater for himself so you took the chance to make some tea, he then shortly returns bear hugging you from behind nuzzling his face in your neck while turning you around to then pick you up making you automatically wrap your legs around his legs,"put me down baby!" you giggled as he spins both of you around laughing himself. He deluges your face with kiss,"i love you so much" he finally stops spinning you and whispers, "well i love you more" you spat back trying to annoy him,"yeah yeah whatever".........

Author: finally updated

alla prossima