Chapter 9: A deal with the Devil

Levy sat at the bar of the club, waiting for Juvia. She's rather surprised that Juvia's so quick to get the information she needs.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Detective." The bluenette entered the club with a muscular man by her side. The piercings around his body and the spiky long jet black hair are unmistakable. The man beside her is non-other than Gajeel Redfox.

"You know Gajeel right?" Juvia gestured over to the man who gave Levy a snicker.

"Yeah." Levy slightly nodded.

"Anyway, I know the guy who killed Fabrico," Juvia said as she poured her guest a glass of whiskey. "His name is Alexander Holland. I also presume that you need evidence in order to arrest him. I personally don't have any tight connections to Alexander and neither does the boss. He's a regular at the club and that's all there is to it, but Gajeel is pretty close with him and he agreed to help you on your case."

Gajeel looked towards the petite bluenette and smiled. "And you know, I have a perfect plan in mind."

"Someone's prepared." Juvia chuckled. "Anyway, here's a cctv footage of Ali entering an Italian Restaurant with his fiance the night that Fabrico is killed. I believe that's enough evidence to clear him from any suspicions." Juvia gave Levy a blue usb.

Levy took it and thanked Juvia.

"Alex is a regular here and he always brings a girl over to his place." Gajeel started. "Maybe shrimp here can go undercover as a dancer."

"That's actually not a bad idea. What do you think Detective?" Juvia looked over to Levy for assurance. However, Levy didn't respond and her cheeks grew 10 shades redder.

"I'll take that as a yes!!" Gajeel laughed.

------

Levy has never been this embarrassed and humiliated in her entire life. To think that Lucy does this for a living is beyond her.

"I have no idea how you do this Lu." Levy said to the blonde as she was wearing a black mesh long-sleeve shirt underneath a ginger-colored bustier and a ginger-colored undergarment covered by a sheer wrap cover-up skirt.

"By the way, how do you and Sir Redfox know each other?" Lucy asked.

Levy sighed. It's bound to happen. "It's a long story, I'll tell to you later."

"Hey, Shrimp!! Are you done, changing yet!!"

"Ughh.." Levy groaned and walked onto the stage.

Gajeel chuckled as his eyes roamed around the petite detective. "I could get used to this."

"Shut up." Levy glared at the mafia boss.

"Anyway, Alina will be teaching you everything you should know, your undercover name will be Leah." Juvia said, opening a bottle of Champagne and pouring a glass for Gajeel. "I'll be leaving you with them. I'll be back."

"Where are you going??" Levy exclaimed.

"Work." Juvia smiled and left the group.

Alina worked at Amber Sin ever since it got reopened, she's the one responsible for the training of the girls in the nightclub.

She taught Levy some moves and how to deal with men up close. Levy took her notes and her techniques and practiced them a few times with her guidance.

After practicing, she dragged Levy over to Gajeel's table.

"Sir Gajeel, We need someone Levy to practice flirting on, and you're our only option at the moment." Alina politely asked Gajeel for assistance.

"What?! Practice with him?!" Levy exclaimed, flabbergasted.