Chapter 3: Encounters

Lucy's Pov

I just got out of the hospital after visiting mom and now I'm buying some groceries. I looked at the list Ms. Alina gave me and I dropped it when someone bumped into me.

"Oh My God! I'm so sorry." She apologized and picked up the piece of paper and gave it to me.

She has long blue hair tied in a ponytail.

"It's alright, just be careful next time." I smiled.

"Wendy! Don't run off like that!" I heard a voice, a quite familiar one.

A figure emerged and I saw his salmon-colored hair. It's him, Natsu Dragneel.

"Sorry, I saw my favorite snack and I wanna get one... or two... maybe three." The girl turned around to face him.

I heard him sigh exhaustedly. "Go on ahead, don't run this time, you might get hurt."

The girl cheered and left us.

"I apologize, she just really really loves Takis." He said and looked at me. "You're Lucy, right? You work at Amber Sin."

"Yeah, and you are-"

"Natsu Dragneel."

"Yes, I've seen you around." I nodded.

"Anyway, I'll see you again, bye Lucy." He bid me goodbye and went in the same direction Wendy had gone.

No one's Pov

Alina is currently preparing the club for tonight. Checking every single thing. Alina turned over to the door when she heard a knock.

Alina walked towards the door to open it. She faced a man with shoulder-length blonde hair and a tattoo on his neck.

"Mr. Smirnoff, Madame didn't tell me you would be coming." Alina greeted the guest and let him inside the club.

"It's a surprise visit." The man chuckled. "This is my first time back here, I love what she had done to the place."

"Madame worked really hard on restoring the nightclub," Alina replied, walking over to the bar to get a drink. "What drink would you want Mr. Smirnoff?"

"Straight Vodka would do just fine." The man replied.

Alina poured the guest a glass and served it to him.

"By the way, where is little Juvi?" The man asked.

"She's at work," Alina replied.

"Work?" The man raised a brow.

"Madame works for the Fullbuster mafia family now."

"Interesting." The man took a sip of his drink.

Natsu's Pov

We left the grocery store and I placed the bags in the trunk of my car. I went there to buy eggs and milk, but Wendy joined and I had to buy 3 family-sized bags of Takis.

"I'm deducting that to your allowance," I said to her as we entered the car.

"Come on, it's just a few bags of Takis. I have my finals next week. I need something to prevent me from going insane." She whined.

I chuckled at her reaction and started driving. "I'm only kidding."

Wendy Marvell is my cousin, after her parents died, she has lived with us ever since. She's currently in college, studying to be a doctor. She's a really smart and kind kid.

No one's Pov

"That girl earlier, you seem familiar with her?" Wendy asked.

"I've seen her in Juvia's nightclub," Natsu responded.