Chapter 2: Mafia Boss

No one's Pov

Natsu Dragneel opens the double doors of his manor and is greeted by his Mard Geer.

"Boss, we had acquired intel from Mrs. Fernandez regarding the missing shipment." A man with long jet-black hair, by the name of Mard Geer, said as he walked beside Natsu.

"Turns out it was stolen by Salvatore Rossi." Mard Geer added.

"Bastard." Natsu cursed.

"But he won't be a problem anymore."

"What do you mean?" Natsu raised a brow.

"He was assassinated this afternoon. The man has a lot of enemies and caused a lot of problems not only to us but to different families as well, anyone could have done it." Mard Geer explained.

"It doesn't matter who killed him, the important part is that he's dead."

Natsu's Pov

I sighed and stretched my arms. Today's eventful but isn't exciting, to say the least.

I glanced over at the clock, which read 1:57.

I took my coat and exited my office.

"I'll be going out," I informed the others.

Gray's Pov

"Mobster Salvatore Rossi was found dead this afternoon in the streets of Hargeon, while two of his men are also found dead in an apartment complex close to where Rossi was shot. Authorities are still looking for evidence for the assassination attempt, but so far they've found none."

I turned off the TV, the moment the reporter moved on to the next topic.

"Good job."

"Juvia did what she has to do." She smiled.

"Does this victory calls for a celebratory drink?" I smiled back at her.

"My place." She leaned on the chair she was currently sitting on.

"Having the place all to ourselves?" I raised a brow.

"Juvia owns the place she can do whatever she wants." She replied. "I'll drive."

Lucy's Pov

I'm practicing my new routine as Madame walks inside with her Boss.

She waved at me and I bowed in response.

She went over to the bar and grabbed drinks for them.

I shifted my focus back to my objective; practicing my new routine.

I danced the routine from start to finish, there are some mistakes and I've forgotten a few steps, but it's an overall improvement from last time.

The music stopped and I heard clapping, and it was from Madame.

"That's amazing Lucy." She clapped her hands, a big smile plastered on her face.

"Thank you." I smiled and bowed at her.

Natsu's Pov

"Who do you think killed Rossi?" I asked the blonde man in front of me.

"I don't know, knowing Rossi, it could be anyone." He replied.

"I'm actually surprised it wasn't you Laxus," I said.

Laxus chuckled at my remark. "If I have to actually guess, it's either Gray or Erza's doing."

"That's a high possibility." I nodded.

"There's gonna be a gathering of the Five Families tomorrow at Crocus, what do you think it's gonna be about?"