Chapter 13: That morning

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!!??"

"Damn Lucy, why do you have to be so loud this early in the morning." Natsu groaned, rubbing his tired eyes.

"DON'T ACT SO CASUALLY DRAGNEEEL!!" Lucy shouted, looking underneath the sheets, and sighing in relief to know that her clothes were still on.

"Listen, you got really drunk last night so I carried you to your room. I was about to leave but you won't let me go. I have to say, you have a really strong grip." Natsu chuckled.

"Is that so." Lucy lowered her head, her voice a lot softer.

"Sorry, for shouting at you." She said, embarrassed by her outburst.

"It's fine, completely understandable." Natsu smiled. "Although, you're the first woman who is upset to wake up beside me."

"Don't start with that," Lucy growled in annoyance.

"I'm kidding." Natsu chuckled playfully, finally getting out of bed.

"Natsu?" Lucy's face heated up as she prepared to question him. "Did I do anything particularly embarrassing or stupid last night?"

"There's nothing that happened that you have to worry about."

"Thank goodness." Lucy sighed in relief.

"So, now that's all cleared out, I should be going, I still have stuff to do." Natsu smiled and headed towards the door.

"Wait!!"

Natsu turned around to face the blonde.

"Why don't you have your breakfast here, as a thank you for you know..."

"That's a nice offer but the other girls might get the wrong idea if that were to happen." Natsu smiled. "You can treat me to something else another time, I'll keep it in mind." He chuckled before leaving.

Lucy sighed heavily the moment he was nowhere in sight. She felt absolutely embarrassed about what had just transpired. She shook her head in hopes of shaking all of the negative feelings away and headed over to the bathroom for a good hot shower, then she noticed that her clothes weren't the ones she wore that night.

------

"Are you okay?"

"Huh?" Natsu looked up to face his older brother Zeref.

"You have that weird look on your face." Zeref chuckled.

"What look?" Natsu raised a brow.

"You look like you're daydreaming or something." His 18-year-old nephew Larcade added.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Natsu shook his head.

A loud gasp then escaped from Larcade's mouth.

"HE HOOKED UP!!"

"WHAT?! NO, I DIDN'T!!!" Natsu shouted, his cheeks burning red.

"Don't try to deny it!!" Larcade chuckled. "You had that longing look and your cheeks are incredibly rosy since this morning."

"YOU. HOOKED. UP." Larcade clapped. "Is it that blondie that Wendy mentioned did you finally do the deed with her."

"It's amazing how casually you're talking about this when your dad is sitting right next to you." Natsu rolled his eyes.

"I also want to know," Zeref said nonchalantly.

"Seriously!!"

Natsu took a deep breath and cleared her throat.

"Alright, so I did end up staying the night with Lucy but we didn't have sex, I just stayed with her cause she got really drunk last night which is my fault."

"So, you slept with her but you didn't do the exciting part." Larcade raised a brow and Natsu simply nodded in response.

"Well, that's boring," Larcade whined. "There's gotta be something juicy that happened."

"I changed her clothes," Natsu admitted.

"That's it?"

"You asked for it." Natsu shrugged.

------

"So, I heard from Miss Alina that Sir Natsu stayed at your room last night, did you finally break your oath." One of the girls giggled.

"I-It's not like that!" Lucy shook her head vigorously. "Nothing happened, seriously."

"C'mon, stop being so coy, so how is it?" Another girl joined in the conversation. "Sir Natsu seems to be really interested in you, I doubt he's able to control himself once he got a chance to be alone with you."

"I'm telling the truth, nothing happened. He just stayed there, although I assumed he was the one who changed my clothes."

One of the girls sighed. "Oh well, at least he got a little peek, he."

Lucy's cheeks burned at the thought of it. She thinks it's a nice gesture but the image is now burned in her mind.

"Oh, dear." The girl giggled. "Looks like our Lucy is no longer oh so innocent."

------

Later that night, Lucy stumbled upon Natsu again by the bar.

"Hey, Luce." Natsu waved his hand as he sat on the stool next to her.

"Are you here to get me drunk again?" Lucy asked.

Natsu chuckled in response. "Goodness no, I learned my lesson, drunk Lucy has a freakishly strong grip."

"A reminder never to piss me off," Lucy smirked.

"Yes ma'am." Natsu smiled.

The duo laughed, joked around, and enjoyed each other's company, they fell within their own world, completely ignoring the loud music and flashing lights of the bar.

Within the depths of the bar, a dark-skinned man with long blue hair sat at one of the tables, bottles of beer and whiskey sprawled over his table, his sharp gaze pierced through the couple, observing their every move.

"Looks like you have a weakness after all, Dragneel." A lopsided smirk crept through his face as he took a sip from his drink.

------

Moscow, Russia

A large manor stood tall on the ground, workers busy cleaning and renovating the garden. Inside, the manor is clean but it's quite obvious that there is a need for renovation.

A slender figure walked across the halls, looking around the manor, memories flooding into her brain.

She had ignored this place for so long, it was far too painful to go back, and horrible memories flooded through her mind the moment she stepped in. Even though the manor is perfectly clean all she saw at that moment was the same scene that surrounded her years ago.

"Juvia, are you alright?" Mr. Yakov asked the bluenette.

"Yeah." Juvia exhaled. "I'll manage. It's time to put all of this behind me and start a new one."

Yakov smiled and patted her head. "That's good to hear."

🚈🚈🚈🚈🚈🚈🚈🚈🚈🚈🚈🚈🚈🚈🚈🚈

*inserts random emoji*

A bit of a shorter chapter as I want to publish a chapter after so long.

Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedback. I would like to hear your opinions.

Till Next Time