Chapter 5: Brawl at the Nightclub

A dark figure loomed around the colorful flashing lights that surround Amber Sin.

The man has one mission and that is to kill Juvia Lockser.

The woman is dangerous. Being the top assassin of the Fullbuster Family, she isn't an easy target to kill. Thus a team is needed to assassinate the woman.

Amber Sin just opened and the nightclub only has a few customers, the perfect time for them to attack.

Juvia was sitting alone at her lounge table as the man approached her. The eyes of his subordinates watched his every move with care.

The man walked closer to his target and pointed the barrel of the gun directly at the back of her head.

"So, this is your plan?" The woman spoke in an unbothered tone.

The man expected this much out of her. She's one hell of an assassin after all.

"Oh well." She hunched over and grabbed an unopened bottle of booze and quickly smashed it on the guy's head and stole his gun.

The man's comrades were quick on their feet and aimed their guns at her.

"Now now, let's not be too hasty." The woman chuckled, twirling the gun in her hand. "Juvia doesn't want a brawl this early in the night."

"Take one step or this bitch is dead!" One of them shouted from the stage. The man is holding the dancer captive. The woman is squirming in his tight grip.

Juvia glanced at the stage and made eye contact with the man.

"We know that you value your employees, you wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her, right?" The man cackled, mocking her.

Juvia sighed and faced the men in front of her. The sound of bones cracking echoed throughout the now silent nightclub. She giggled at the facial expressions of the men as they watch the dancer stomp her feet to her captor's foot, the heels of her shoe digging through the flesh, and with a swift motion, she freed herself from the man's grip causing some of his bones to crack. She took the gun from him and shot him straight in the head.

"Now, that gentlemen are the reason why my dancers are so special." Juvia giggled, aiming the gun she was holding towards them. "Good work, Alison." She complimented the girl on stage.

Alison smiled before leaving the premises. The dancer can defend herself from these types of people, but she knows better than to stay there.

One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven.

Seven men, which's how many Juvia's facing right now, granted, one of them is soaked in booze and has a bloody head.

The first bullet was fired and came in the others. Juvia quickly ducked down and hid below the couch. She grabbed an icepick from the table and launched it towards them and hitting someone in the chest.

Juvia flipped the table to the side to have access to a much more secure hiding spot. She checked the ammo on the gun and noticed it didn't have enough bullets to deal with all of them.

"Crap!" She cursed under her breath. Firing at the men every now and then. She wouldn't last long with this weapon. She crawled out of her hiding spot and grabbed the weapon that was hidden under the couch. A Smith and Wesson 500.

With one swift movement, she ran over to the side and lunged toward one of the men and aimed the weapon at him, and immediately pulled the trigger.

A bullet went straight towards the man and penetrated his throat.

Juvia ran and used the falling corpse of the man she had just killed as a boost to disarm the other two men in front of her.

With a roundhouse kick, she knocked one of them down and pinned him to the ground with her foot. Using her other foot, she kicked the other man's thigh three times. He stumbled down as he cried in pain. The other man then grabbed her leg, and flipped her over, freeing himself. The other one on the ground can stand on his feet as well.