being in a secret relationship and getting caught

HI SISTERS 🔦👹

It's me again 😏😩

So in my author's note, I've said that I'm having trouble deciding which series I want to do first. (Enemies to lovers or prank wars) so if you haven't, please go to my A/N and comment which series you want first, today is yall's last day to vote on which one yall want first. (Or maybe just reply and comment which one you want in this paragraph. Go ahead, I'm waiting.)

NSFW warning at Dally's part, and a little at Darry's part btw.

So let's get into it (yuh)

Ponyboy-

You and Ponyboy were secretly dating for 2 months, and still haven't been caught.

One time you were visiting him at his house to study, while Darry was making dinner. You both held hands, forgetting about his brothers being there. Sodapop caught you both, and Ponyboy noticed from the corner of his eye. He immediately let go of your hand, and gave you "the face" so you knew that someone was looking.

When you went with him to his room, Sodapop immediately told Darry what he saw.

Darry: "we'll go and peak. If the door is closed, then we'll listen."

Him and Sodapop tip toed to Ponyboy's room. The door was open, since Darry always told Ponyboy to leave his door open whenever he had girls over.

Darry and soda peaked through the door crack. And saw you leaning on Ponyboy's shoulder, while he had his arm wrapped around your waist. But Darry didn't do anything just yet, he needed to hear yall talk to each other for more juicy information.

You and Ponyboy began to whisper,

Ponyboy: "soda saw us hold hands, hopefully he didn't suspect anything."

Y/n: "I don't know... he seemed very suspicious when we ate."

Ponyboy: "he might ask me when you leave, I guess I'll just say what I have in mind at the moment."

Y/n: "do you think he told Darry?"

Ponyboy: "nah, I doubt it. He usually can keep a secret, even if it's my secret. He won't tell, maybe I should tell him when you leave. But he won't tell anyone, not even Darry."

Y/n: "are you sure?"

Ponyboy: "I'm a 100% sure, you don't need to worry."

It went silent for a bit...

Y/n: "I love you so much. You know that, right?"

Ponyboy: "I knew it since the beginning, I love you too."

Yall were about to kiss, but Darry had heard enough. He kicked the door open, causing both of you to flinch.

Darry: "let's play a game called 'who fucked up' because I know someone did. Mind telling me what the hell is going on, Ponyboy?"

Darry ended up chasing you out of the house.

The whole gang found out the next day, they all began to tease yall. while Darry had a talk with Ponyboy, he told him that he always needed to tell him whenever he was getting some puss-

Sodapop-

You and Sodapop were dating for about 4 months, and so far no one found out, not even Steve.

Until one day you decided to visit him while he was working. You both saw that Steve was occupied, fixing a car.

So yall decided to get freaky 😏 *Debby Ryan face*