Chapter 13 | Renjun's Story | Pt. 1

Disclaimer: This chapter contains sensitive topics

Disclaimer: This chapter contains sensitive topics. Such as mention of blood and bullying. Please be aware and read at your own will.

The teen named, Renjun. Was almost late for his class with, Mrs. Hak. But luckily, his Mother woke him up and they made it just in time to school.

In a rush, the boy ran through the gates of the educational building.

Renjun's Mother: "Sweetie?! Good luck in the test!"

As he heard the voice of his Mom, he glanced back and nodded.

Renjun: "Thank you, Mom." -he muttered from a distance.

After receiving the cheering from his Mother, the teenager later approached the blue doors. Entering at last, the School's space.

Walking down the hallways, the boy began to hear whispering and laughter from around him. Like any other day, this was common to him already. Being the joke of the class and the outsider. He seemed different from the others, which didn't allowed him to make friends.

No one sat with him at lunch. No one talked to him. No one chose him in gym class.

He was picked on. Made fun of. Used. The target.

However, he didn't cared. He was 16 years olds already and the only thing he needed to understand, were his classes and someday...how to love.

There was this one girl in his class, that made the boy's heart race. She was beautiful in his sight. Her looks were mesmerizing for him and the way she talked, was music to his ears.

Still, the girl sat at the back of the class. Eyes glued to the window in her right. While the sun made her eyes, shine in a golden tone. Short hair length, just about her neck. Purple hair, complimenting her nail polish and school bag.

Nonetheless, I was too of a coward to speak to her. Plus, I was nothing next to her. She wouldn't like me back, I was after all...everyone's jest.

As everyone entered the classroom, they all sat in their respective desks. Coincidentally, mine was next to her's. While sometimes she was distracted, I took short glances of her. Call me weirdo but...what can a boy with a crush do?

Mrs. Hak: "Good Morning, Students! Thank you for attending yet another class. For today, we'll be having one of our last test..."

*pst*

I ignored the sound, as I thought it was towards someone else. However, turns out I was wrong. A tap on the shoulder made me look to my right.

Unknown Girl: "Hey, Renjun. Do you perhaps have a pencil?" -she asked with a smile.

She- she's talking to- to...me?

Unknown Girl: "Hello? Earth to, Renjun?" -she whispered.