Chapter 3

Disclaimer: Mentioning of blood throughout the chapter

Disclaimer: Mentioning of blood throughout the chapter. Please be aware and read at your own will.

Blood, sweat...bruises. Exhaustion, sore muscles...an occupied head full of thoughts. Heavy breathing...shaky legs, an aching pain in his hands. A space, filled with rage and thuds, they echoed inside the darkness of the place.

A last piercing growl brimmed the area. Silence slowly took over, yet, only the heavy panting of the boy could be heard. Drops of sweat fell from his white hair, all the way to his already slightly damp face.

The youngster, took a few steps back from the punching wood figure. While bending down and placing his hands on his knees, he let out an exhale of relief.

Seojun: "Again." -the man ordered with a cold tone.

The already tired boy, snapped his gaze up and stood up straight. Looking at Seojun, with a disbelief stare, he couldn't help but complain. After all, his body couldn't give in much longer, he was physically drained.

Jisung: "I've been here all day! Plus, I'm not even supposed to be training on Sunday's! I was going out with the boys and-" -he was cut short by a punch in the face.

The white haired boy, lazily raised his gaze up and stared at his Father with a dead glare. He wiped the minor blood, imminent from his nose with the palm of his hand. The metallic taste, slightly reaching his taste buds.

Seojun, stood up straight and glanced back with a dimness look.

Seojun: "DO YOU THINK YOUR OPINION OR PLANS WITH YOUR FUCKING FRIENDS ARE RATIONAL HERE?! AS LONG AS YOU LIVE WITH ME, YOU FOLLOW MY ORDERS!" -he abruptly spat while pointing his finger into his Son's chest, pushing him slightly to a baluster.

Jisung, gasped due to the harsh contact with the material. His back twinged and his features cringed at the sudden pain. Short enough, he recomposed and pushed his Father by the chest, making him stumble with a contrary baluster.

Jisung: "I'm sick and tired of your bullshit! I'm going out wether you like it or not!"

Next thing he knew, he was pinned to a wall, while being grabbed by the collar of his black t-shirt.

His Dad, had appeared in front of him and tightened his grip in the boy's shirt.

Seojun: "Listen to me you fuc-" -the man was interrupted by his wife.

Younghee: "Let him go." -the beautiful female spoke with a demanding tone.

The male turned around and lost grip of his Son.

Seojun: "You don't understand honey, he's ridiculously selfish and irrespo-" -he was hushed by his wife once again, by raising her hand.

She slowly walked in the Bailey and pushed past her husband, reaching out to her Son. The woman grabbed his hands and scanned his injured knuckles. The tones of red, purple and blood covered the boy's finger joints. Her face fell to a blank expression and a loud sigh came out of her mouth. She looked up, meeting the tall figure of her Son and with a sweet smile, she rubbed the left side of his cheek.