Chapter 26

[POV: Jisung]

[POV: Jisung]

The trance was cut short, when Jaemin hyung released his hand from her arm. He still hissed a bit and shook after the contact.

Aera: "Sorry! Are you okay?"

Jaemin: "I'm alright. You are still burning though."

Gaeun: "So? What did he do?"

Renjun: "Did you find anything?"

Jaemin: "I did and it's quite simple actually. Buuut, I don't know how to explain it sooo..."

He glanced over at Renjun hyung, with a longing expression. Clearly asking for something.

Renjun: "Fine." -he handed his arm for the other to reach.

Another trance between the two took place. However, it only lasted three seconds.

Renjun: "Jeez, it has been rough." -he glanced over at the girl.

Aera: "Yeah..."

Renjun: "However, it is quite simple. Similar to, Chenle's situation actually."

Aera: "And that is?"

Her arms were still reflecting the bright pink. The veins creeping up her neck and jaw, down to her hands. Eyes still shining in the color and her...burning as ever. I could tell due to the heat waves she expelled.

I've never seen anything like it to be honest. How could we flinch towards heat? Except for Chenle's power of course. But this was different and strange.

Renjun: "Your body reacts to selective emotions. Worry, fear, anger, nervousness, panic, etc. Extreme emotions that put you on edge."

Aera: "Then how am I suppose to control this?" -she signaled her entire figure.

Renjun: "Take a deep breath and let your mind communicate with all your extremities. You need to calm down and take control over your thoughts."

The girl seemed to listen to Hyung's directions. Slowly, the pink that's been covering her, began to vanish. They reversed their course and hid under her skin. And after she opened her eyes, these were also back to normal.

Haechan: "Holy shit! It worked!"

Mark: "Good job, guys."

Aera: "Finally, I can see again." -she blinked a few times.

Renjun: "The more time you spend discovering and understanding your power, the more you'll get to control it."

Aera: "Got it. Thank you, Renjun." -she squinted her face, just as Chenle does a lot.

Renjun: "With pleasure."

Jaemin: "There's one thing I discovered, that I didn't mentioned too."

Aera: "I'm listening."