Chapter 36

Disclaimer: Mentioning of triggering topics

                                 [POV: Aera]

Loud gasp ran through the wave of demons and angels; As Jisung's body, lifted in the air and received the impact of the energy. Such magnitude resulted to lead his figure, into slamming harshly in the hefty wall.

I stared in shock as I had no idea I was capable of such doing. Yet, I only felt more weak after letting that force out. And while my body trembled, Jisung only began to stand up.

He looked pissed, even his eyes were noticeably black. Once more, he peeped at his friends and simultaneously, they all shook their heads rapidly. My eyes found his again but this time, the boy was quickening his pace. This one tilted his head to the side, giving me a clear hint that he just cracked his neck...cause he was ready.

Without warning, I was suddenly punched by the stomach. The impact sent me flying all across the field, until I felt a hard surface against my back. As a result, I ended up dropping in the neon green grass.

I coughed heavily, seeing a red liquid leave my mouth. Same as the one dripping in my back, which I sensed perfectly.

In a harsh way, suddenly my jaw was being grabbed by a hand. This one lifted me up and I met eyes with, the devilish boy. His gaze was rough and his features were clenched into a determined manner. Almost as if he was blinded by anger.

I took grasp of his hands, as I slowly proceeded to lose oxygen. But that was stopped when he again, launched me to the other side of the courtyard. This time, I only made a heavy contact with the ground. It left me breathless for a couple of seconds. However, I was only picked up again and slammed against the wall. For my bad luck, this time my face was the one in touch with it.

In an almost unconscious state, I lay in the ground. Admiring the barrier that locked us inside of this mad house. My vision was again blurry, my hearing wasn't even accurate for another time and my face pained. I slowly reach out to it, to only winced and peek at my fingers. And eminent vibrant red stained the tips of them.

A foggy silhouette, appeared once again on top of me. This one grabbed me by the collar of my shirt but I touched the hand with the resting strength I owned.

Aera: "Ple- please...stop..." -I uttered, while I felt the metallic taste running from my mouth.

A deep chuckle rumbled through my ears, up to my head. Sending shivers to the back of my neck.

Jisung: "You're pathetic. And you consider yourself one of us? You're not even half as strong. You are just as weak as them." -he spat, throwing me elsewhere.