Chapter 1: History Partners

This is isn't your average Romeo and Juliet love story, what it is though is a modern day version of how two opposites fell in love.

*Doms POV*

It all started as a casual morning. As I was in the office with my best friend Nicole, she was assigned to show a new kid around to school. And I was told to do boring paperwork.

"So this is what community service is supposed to be like?" I asked Nicole.

She giggled.

Normally community service was supposed to be fun, as of what I heard. Clearly this wasn't the case.

Just as I was finishing organizing some paperwork the 5th period bell rang. I headed to honors history. Even though I was a cheerleader and a popular girl, most people were surprised when they had heard that I was in honors math and history. It annoyed me how most people thought of me as a stereotypical cheerleader. One of those "dumb blondes." (The funny part was that I wasn't even blonde.)

Once I sat down in my regular assigned seat all I saw was big letters on the white board that read "MID SEMESTER PROJECT!"

"Ughh," I groaned.

I didn't want to have to do a whole project by myself, considering that it was social studies and the teacher, Mr. Anthony, expected a lot from you. I was dreading this project.

"Listen up everyone!" Mr. Anthony exclaimed. "Today, as you can see, you are getting assigned a mid semester project."

He kept going.

All he said was that it was being counted as a double grade, and the topic was Shakespeare. The topic, make a poster about one story that Shakespeare wrote and then write a 3 page essay on it. He said there was a twist but no one knew what it was.

"Everyone is getting partnered up, but I'm choosing."

Within 2 seconds everyones faces went from cheerful to gloomy.

The partners were; Sean and Nicole, Poke and Emily, Rachell and Kermit, Gerardo and Bee etc.

Finally I was paired up with this guy who I had no idea existed, Graser. This was going to be a long project...