Chapter 9: She was Right

*Doms POV*

I sped back to my house. I didn't want to have to deal with Graser and his mom. As I was driving home I called up my best friend Nicole, she had the best advice.

"Nicole," I said into the cold phone.

"What is it Dom?" she asked concerned. "Are you crying?!"

I knew this was illegal but I could give a flying fuck at the moment. We talked all the way home. As I parked my car Nicole asked me a question, "Where's your mom at anyways?"

"I don't know," I replied, "let me check."

I slid the key into the keyhole, a perfect fit. I looked around my silent neat home seeing if my mom was anywhere to be found. All I saw was a note on the counter. It read:

*out 2 grab something 2 eat b home soon*

"Shit," I said under my breath.

I knew that when my mom said that she was 'out to eat,' she was really at a bar drinking. I fell onto my couch and buried my head into the nearest pillow.

"My mom isn't home," I sighed.

Graser's mom was right.

I ran upstairs into the room and grabbed the pills on my dresser. I quickly went into my bathroom and shoved 2 whole capsules down my throat (just the pills not the capsule XD). I felt myself getting dizzy. I started spinning around and saying fucked up things while I was still on the phone with Nicole.

"Fuck my life now I can't watch the next Maze Runner movie!" I yelled.

"Dom what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Nicole exclaimed.

"Bye Nicole!!!" I giggled.

"Dom what the actual fuck like no joke?" asked Nicole.

I started to knock things over. Suddenly I fell on the floor and started to cry. Then all I could remember was blackness. Blackness was the only thing that I could process before everything went dark.

Later on, I was awoken by Nicole. She had driven to my house to come and help me in my situation. As she was helping me up I noticed something, there was faint cuts going up both her arms. I wasn't sure of this but I was pretty sure that I was right.

The only thought that kept filling my mind was, Graser's mom was right.

Hey guys! 1) sorry this chapter was short & 2) sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I was sort of confused on how to write this chapter but with the help of my friend I was able to finish this crappy chapter. Next chapter will be better I promise but ily all and keep reading ;)