Chapter 2: Topic

*Grasers POV*

"So what's the topic gonna be?" I asked my partner.

I was hoping that we would get to work alone on this project but clearly not. Even if we were going to work on the project with someone I didn't want it to be her. I've heard of this girl before in school but never have I seen her. Most of the time I'm just hanging out with my boys or playing this game called Minecraft at home.

I waved my hand in her face, "Hello?"

"Oh sorry!" she replied as she returned back to the world.

"What's the topic of our project gonna be?" I asked concerned, this was a big and important project so we had to be serious and think thoroughly about our topic.

"Hmm. How about Romeo and Juliet, its one of Shakespeare's most famous stories. It'll be easy to elaborate on and most people will know about it." Dom suggested.

Wow. I thought I would've been the one to figure out the topic, but I guess not. Maybe I was wrong about her.

The bell rang.

We walked out together. As we walked out I asked her if we were going to work on the project only in school.

"We can work on it at my house over the weekend," she smiled.

"Sounds good." I said as I was fixing my books. Just as I turned around I saw her walk off with a guy. I felt a lump in my throat. I didn't know what it was or why I was feeling this way, but seeing her with another guy made me feel weird. And I didn't like it.

Hey guys! I hope you liked my second chapter. Sorry it was sorta short but trust me there will be chapters longer than this one! anyways I just met Connor franta yesterday and it was amazing 💕 ily all and keep reading :)