Chapter 5: Coming Over

*Doms POV*

The rest of the week flew by. Graser and I had no time whatsoever to work on our project in school, so we just decided to work on it a lot over the weekend.

So that's what we had done.

Nicole called me earlier the night before just wondering how it would be to have a random stranger at my house.

"He's not a stranger!" I giggled. Graser and I have gotten close enough so that we could consider ourselves acquaintances.

The next morning I woke up at 11:00, the usual. I tied my medium length brown and blonde hair into a high ponytail to keep it out of the way. Then I walked into my bathroom and washed my face with my cleanser. Once I finished I headed downstairs to find my mom sitting at the kitchen counter smoking a cigarette.

My mom carefully tapped her cigarette so that the ashes would fall into the ash tray, "Morning."

"Morning," I groaned while heading over to our Keurig to brew myself a fresh cup of coffee. "My friend is coming over today so that way we can work on our project for social studies."

"What friend?" she asked.

"Graser."

"Oh, never heard of him but okay," my mom replied in a weird tone.

I grabbed my cup of coffee and made myself a bowl of cereal. After that I brought my breakfast back into my room and went on my phone and watched some YouTube videos.

Then afterwards I put my things away, tidied up my room, and got changed. I threw on my blue flannel, underneath a black tank top. To match I wore a pair of ripped jeans. I left my hair the way it was, in a ponytail and before I knew it Graser arrived at my doorstep.

I opened the door only to see a smiling Graser in a sweatshirt and jeans. His shoes were just plain white sneakers but I smiled at the sight of him.

"Hey, welcome to my humble abode." I greeted.

"Hey that's my line but show me around!" he informed.

I showed Graser the living room, then the kitchen, dining room, bathroom, mom's room, and finally my room.

"Nice room, you actually keep it neat." he complimented. "My room is normally a mess."

"Thanks," I laughed at the thought of Graser's room.

We headed back downstairs into the living room to get started on our project. I cleared the coffee table of all the random junk sitting on top of it.

Just as I was cleaning I was interrupted by my annoying mom, "Hi Graser!"

"Hello Mrs..." he hesitated.

"Roz, call me Roz," she insisted.

We got back to working on the task at hand.

"So I was thinking that I would work on the poster and you could work on the essay, I'm not trying to take the easy way out its just I really want to work on the poster and make it look pretty," I said.

Graser nodded in agreement, no questions asked. And with that, we got to work.

As I began drafting out the poster I caught myself getting off track staring at Graser who was hard at work. He was biting his lip trying to complete the planner for the essay. Just something about him caught my eye. I didn't know whether it was his bright blue eyes or the way he bit his lip but something about the boy sitting in front of me made we want to just kiss him right then and there. I didn't know what I was thinking, I had a boyfriend who was the world to me, and I barely even knew Graser. I was just going delusional.

I decided to take a break. I ran upstairs and grabbed my laptop and turned it on. I loaded my Minecraft and logged on. I decided to play a couple of games on Mineplex.

Just as I hopped onto the server I saw Graser peek over my shoulder, "You play Minecraft?" he seemed surprised.

"Yeah," I laughed. "Why do you?"

"Yeah," he said like it was really obvious.

We stopped what we were doing and Graser watched me as I played a plethora of mini-games such as; One in the Quiver, Snake, Runner, and Dragons. Graser and I bonded over the various games we played and whether we liked sword or bow better, it was a funny long conversation over a stupid yet fun game.

Once we finished obsessing over the fact that we both played Minecraft, we both got back to work. Finally, after two or more hours, we decided to stop. My mom invited Graser to stay over for dinner and his mom said yes. My mom ordered us a plain pizza from our local pizza place. I had three slices and so did Graser, but my mom only had two.

Once we finished eating we went back on the couch and watched some tv. The Food Network was on since my mom liked to watch that during the day. Graser and I sat next to each other. We sat at opposite ends of the couch so I decided to move in a little. Soon enough we were inches away, and we could hear and feel each other breathe. As tiredness filled my body I placed my head down on Graser's shoulder. He didn't flinch, instead he wrapped his arm around me. Something about this felt so right but wrong in all different ways. The bad part was, I didn't want to move from my position. I slowly fell asleep in Graser's arm without even recognizing it.

Soon enough Graser went home. He slowly placed my head on top of a pillow and covered me with one of the blankets that were lying around. All I could think about when I woke up was that, I wanted to go back to that moment with Graser and I. When we played Minecraft, when we worked on the project. But most of all, I wanted to be there, sleeping on his lap where life stopped, and Graser and I were the only two on the planet.

Awe. they be so cute. this chapter was over 1000 words, wow. anyways hope you enjoyed and the whole 9 yards but ya jekakejrkekejrjejeken byeee 😋