Chapter 6: The Sweet 16

*Grasers POV*

I had a great time at Dom's house.

We got a lot of work done on our project. Not only that, we bonded over Minecraft, which was my favorite game. (Other than GTA V) My favorite part about going over Dom's house was when she layed her head on my lap and fell asleep. The worst part, having to leave.

The rest of the weekend flew by, and before I knew it, it was time for Rachell's sweet 16 party.

Rachell was another popular girl but I didnt know her as well as I knew Nicole or Dom but she was turning 16 this Monday and she invited the whole 10th grade to her sweet 16. The only reason why I was going was because Dom was. Also because I knew she would be wearing a short dress.

I didn't want to have to wear a suit. I just wanted to show up wearing my normal outfit, a swearshirt and sweatpants, but I knew I couldn't.

The color scheme was turquoise and black. So most of the boys were going to wear a black suit with a turquoise tie and girls were going to wear turquoise or pink dresses. Most likely pink but there was no big difference.

When I arrived to school on Monday I walked in to see Parker and Dom making out against the lockers. His hands traveled down her back down to her waist and then her ass. It literally made me want to vomit. But at the same time it made me want to kill myself.

The day flew by. During history we got to work on our project. Dom and I talked some more about Rachell's party and what we were both wearing. During science Parker gave me the death stare. It made me feel really uncomfortable.

Once school was over I drove home right away. Well first I went to the dry cleaners to pick up my suit and tie, and then I went home.

The party started at exactly 6:00. And the theme was fantasy fairy tale. I was going with the cube guys, Straub was taking us because he had a big van that could fit all of us.

When we arrived all we could see was a gigantic building. There was shiny lights and a sign that read "RACHELL'S SWEET 16!" I saw Rachell step out of her limo with her boyfriend Mitch. No not Straub, Mr. Mitch, the person I forgot to add. He was the only popular/geeky person who wasn't an asshole.

Straub parked the van and we all headed inside. The room where the event was being held had sparkles all around and different colored lights. The tables were decorated with balloons and multicolored table cloths. It was a real sight to see.

I looked around trying to see if I could find Dom. Everyone "ooed" and "awed" when Emily and Rusher walked in. Everyone did the same thing for Dom and Parker. Parker was wearing the same thing as me just a slightly different suit and a pink tie instead. Dom was wearing a pink dress to match. At the top though, there were lots of sparkles that caught your eye. The dress just went past her butt. It was flowy at the bottom. To go along with it she wore a pair of nude heels that made her as tall as Parker. She definitely caught my eye. Lastly was Rachell and Mitch. Mitch had the same suit on with the same color tie. Rachell looked stunning. She walked in with a long, princess like dress. It was turquoise and it had sparkes at the torso like Dom's. She wore glass slippers with her dress. And to top it all off she wore a tiara. She did a twirl for the crowd, and everyone cheered.

After that, the party started. I walked over to Dom who was holding hands with Parker. "Hey!" I exclaimed, trying to lighten the mood.

Parker whispered something into Dom's ear then walked away, something seemed suspicious. But with that, I stayed with Dom and 'mingled' with her. Afterwards, we went over and talked to everyone else. Just as we were all in the middle of having a conversation Rachell talked into the microphone.

"Hello, and thank you everyone for coming!"

I was feeling parched so I went over and grabbed myself a can of soda. Just as I was in the middle of a sip I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I slowed lowered the can from my mouth. And what I saw was not what I wanted to see. It was Parker and Dul, and they were having a full on make out session in the corner of the venue. He squeezed her ass as they continued to kiss. It wasn't even a cute kiss, it was one of those gross ratchet ones. I heard them giggle and laugh at each other. I couldn't stand this. I had to tell Dom. I rushed over to where she was and grabbed her arm as quickly as I could.

"Come with me," I commanded already dragging her off to the crime scene.

"What are you doing Gras-" she stopped and stared at what was going on.

Parker and Dul finally separated. Parker immediately rushed over to Dom.

"It's not what it looked like," he said.

Her eyes began to water. I could already tell what was going to happen. Dom ran away, tears streaming down her eyes. Just before I went to go follow her I talked to Parker.

"Great job u stupid little piece of shit."

He laughed and as I was walking away I turned around only to see Parker and Dul making out again. Stupids.

Before I went to the bathroom where Dom was, I went to the others. I went to Nicole. She sighed. At the same time she looked mad, she looked like she wanted to punch Parker. Nicole said that she was going to deal with Dom but I refused. I told her I would go. And I did.

I put my ear against the bathroom door to try and see if I could hear anyone. And I did. All I could hear was loud cry and sobs. I yelled out to her. No response. I barged into the bathroom, I could give two shits. I looked for the stall that had the nude heels, I found her.

"Dom," I pleaded, "Can you please come out."

Nothing.

"Open the door." I begged. I just wanted to be there for her an comfort her. She opened the door and quickly placed her head on my chest, trying to hide her tears. I rubbed her back, trying to calm her down.

"It'll be ok."

"No it won't Graser," she finally answered. "My life is ruined."

I lifted her chin up so that her eyes met mine, "Listen, your life will never be ruined, you have all your friends and your family."

"And I have you," she smiled.

Then at that moment she leaned in and our lips touched. I could feel the gap disappear. Our bodies right against each other. Our lips melded together perfectly like two pieces of a puzzle. I could feel the heat rise and the intensity grow stronger. My hands wrapped around her waist. Soon enough our lips separated and we smiled at each other. She placed her hand in mine and we headed back out to the party.

Just as we came back slow dance music came on.

I held my hand out, "May I have this dance?" I asked in a corny tone.

"Yes," she laughed.

She placed her arms on my shoulders and I placed my arms around her waist. She placed her head on my shoulder like she had done the other day. Everything was perfect.

Wow. so that took me a while. I hope u peeps enjoyed cause that kinda took me a while. anyways ya, I think that's all I really have to say so ya oh yeah and thx for 100 reads XD 🙆