.All the odds

please Correct any spelling mistakes🖤

♪♪♪

You see when I said I wanted a peaceful birthday... that's not what I fucking ment.

3 years ago (2019)

happy sweet sixshiteen to me! yay.

did I want a car? no
did I ask for sushi? no
did I ask? nO

all I wanted was just have the house to myself today. Just me and myself. no noise. no lights. no....

"YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER"

.... parents.

I blew air in frustration and groaned. Yes people, I also have shit parents. But of course "the main character" has to have these parents.

go back to milk Island in Australia people.

After some screams from MOMMY and DADDY, I was called because apparently...i have to spend my birthday OUTSIDE.

so I'm simply going out to some restaurant they like. MIND YOU, I'm fucking allergic to half the shit they serve but since my parents love it so much I have to go too.

are you trying to kill me people?

"you don't know what she prefers M/N, did you even try asking y/n how she wants to spend her day?!" my dad argued opening the house door.

to be honest.... I preferred my dad over mom. My mother was.... well she was strict, and my dad was just more understanding.

" Who are you to say? don't act like you're closer to her than iam! I know what she wants and that's how she's going to spend her day!"

"SHE'S FUCKING ALLERGIC TO 90% OF THE FOOD THEY SERVE!!"

"NO SHE'S NOT SHE WAS JUST BEING DRAMATIC LAST TIME" mom rolled her eyes and left the house making her way to the car.

yea being on IV last time was legit dramatic🙄.

they continued arguing while dad was driving and I just sat at the back with my headphones on, playing my favorite Playlist.

And yup just like any main character I have watched outside the window, just casually staring at a guy getting chased by a Dog.

lol

since my parents were still glaring at eachother while screaming, I assumed that they were still fighting. of course I can't hear shit since I'm spending better time listening to music.

I watched the traffic light turn red infront of us but..... dad doesnt seem to be stopping.

"dad the traffic infront is red.." I turned off the music and looked outside seeing that we're getting closer.

they were screaming so loud and didn't listen to me.

"DAD...?" I tried to warn again starting to panic. this time I shook my dad's shoulder.

I looked to the window. and I could see a truck. about to cross. and the car is still speeding.

and so it was too late...

we already passed the red light.

"DAD WATCH OU-"

slow-motion huh...

good drama effect...

except that this isn't the movies...

we actually got hit.