.bloody snipe

🪐

Everyone went to the locker to gear up and get ready, I just went straight to my room and tried my best to maintain my breathing.

Okay okay, just a rescue mission, what could possibly go wrong.

"I swear I had no enemies before all this" I whispered in frustration as I swiped the keycard and entered.

Drift was still asleep, I think I remmeber his name being on the list, so I had to wake him. I swear this guy can sleep through an egyptian wedding, it's getting annoying.

My eyes fell on something near he closet, I dont recall it being here. I turned to it and it was a black bag, a bit too familiar.

Oh my god

That's my bag

I quickly opened it to see what was in. It had my laptop, my sketch and pens, some other stuff.

And thank god it had my phone charger.

I sighed in relief. Atleast some things got sucked with me.

"We found it in the hideout when you fell down" I jumped at the sudden sound, it was midas who spoke.

"Settling in doll?" He came in.

"Thanks...and yes" I stood back up.

"Dont get nervous, I know you'll do great" he walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder, "I have a theory that the 'game' data you had on earth transfered to your brain as 'experience'. You'll be fine"

Oh shit, his hands on my shoulder, he's touching me. Don't look dont look dont look dont look dont look

As he removed it he began walking to drifts way while looking around the room, "I assume you already know he will be joining us?" He sounded bitter.

I nodded, "and brite.."

"Good," he took the lamb on the nightstand and purposely dropped it on drifts head, causing drift to jolt in pain.

"You should head to the locker room,  all what you need is in there" midas walked back to me and winked

"Good luck, agent y/n" and with that he left, I turned around to check on drift. I couldn't hold the laugh in me anymore.

"Hey thats not funny– WHY ARE MY PANTS HALF WAY DOWN? AND SNOT ON MY FINGERS?" He quickly fell from the bed as he panicked.

I just continued to laugh at him. "Your boyfriend is gonna pay for this!" Drift pointed accusingly with his boogered finger. God that's gross.

"Hey stop with that joke, you know I don't like this boyfriend sarcasm" i jokingly frowned but I was pretty much annoyed.

"How much you wanna bet you and goldie will end up together" he gave me a bored look.

"Oh I wish" I waved my hand and pretended to look dreamingly, making drift get his brotherly instincts.

"Go now, get ready. There's a mission " I shooed him to the bathroom.

"What mission?!?!"

"Ask your wife" I pushed him in and quickly ran out. Laughing like crazy as I heard drift scream as I left.

Good luck washing your face LOL

"Agent l/n, boss sent me to help you find your way" a henchman walked up to me, his rifle rested on his back instead of him holding it.

"Thank you, you can call me y/n" I nodded and he started leading me to the lockers.

He opened the door for me and closed it behind him as I went in, he waited outside with the other henchmen. Figured.