.New beginning

♪♪

i stared at my hands still clinging to drift, its like the only spot id be safe in.

"dont worry babe, its just to confirm your identity...you know since you're stuck here forever eheh" drift chuckled nervously at tue last statement.

what...

He winced in pain after i basically squeezed his hand in shock.

"no..i- dont want to- I-" i almost freaked out but he cut me off.

"hey hey hey youll be fine, its not that bad trust me...also please let go of my hands i dont think it has bones anymore" i squeezed more holding in tears.

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND I STILL DIDNT FINISH STEEL BALL RUN"

I can't do anything about it anyway, just gotta live with it i guess..sigh lets get this over with.

maya finally stepped up sitting on the edge of the bed, drift attempted to get up but it was a fail, his arm doesn't have bones anymore.

midas was asking, maya was typing, the rest was staring, i was looking down refusing any sort of eye contact.

talk about social anxiety 😛😍

please. even filling a crime file doesn't take that long maya, why the hell do you need to know what i like to drink after lunch, how is that even relevant.

"Miss l/n, where exactly are you from on earth?" midas asked, his eyes were nothing but calculating.

as if you'd know what countries are💀

"(country)"

"age miss l/n?" ong stop calling me by my last name this isnt japan or America or whatsoever.

"19"

"you dont have to call her by her last name midas, y/n doesn't like formalities" i felt drift shift, thanks for speaking for me mom.

"apologies, anyways what age did you say again?" midas glared at drift for a brief secound then shifted his eyes to me.

"19" maya answered for me.

"oh really? i guess we're all here are close in age then midas is 23-" skye beamed i almost did the 4k quality eye trend from the brightness.

"skye shut up" midas gave her a knowing look, like a mom glaring at her child.

"dont tell him i said that but i thought he was 50" i whispered to drift and he accidentally snorted, i almost giggled.

me and my daddy issues🥴

after a while of irrelevant and useless questions maya excused herself along with the others, midas stayed in his spot. i finally let go of drifts arm and im convinced itll wobble like earth worm sally now.

"drift...what am i gonna do i dont have a place to live at, i cant kill people for a living, i cant even hold a gun" i got even more frustrated.

"ah that's okay you can always get houses and food so easily, you just need to learn how to use a gun and youre good to go" drift shrugged. i lifted the corner of my upper lip looking at him in disbelief

be so fr rn, im too lazy for that.

"do you have a house? let me stay at yours and I'll work for us, ill figure something out"

"ehhmm yeaaahhh uh about that," he paused. "i used to live in lonely ledges but stuff happened and it was destroyed and stuff so right now i live in a different house but i move out alot"