.Desperate plea

♪♪♪

it smells like grass in here.

guess I'm smelling something unlike SOME people😃.

and why does the bed also feel like grass?

huh?

I decided to wake up, confused on why my alarm didnt turn off. the first thing I saw was...

grass✨

but what the fuck am I doing outside? wasn't I playing fartnight yesterday? I decided to get up and look around.

okay this isn't my neighborhood at all nor it's the town. cuz last time I check we don't have a barn in the town. and I didn't make my house a public zoo.

why the hell does my mind feel so damn foggy? I can't remember shit from yesterday except the last thing I did was play fortnite, did I finally decide to drink alcohol?

hell na Id never do that wtf

I got up and looked around. my bag and console were on the ground... did I run away? 😰

I picked up my things and I continued to look around like that will help me remember shit

I started to walk in a random direction not knowing my way. I looked at the barn and went inside.

looking around I saw an assault rifle and a blue drink? I picked them up and inspected the drink.

looks odd, ima smell it. taking a big sniff I sneezed ACHOO HOES😢. it smells like blueberry.

oh well since it smells nice then it also taste nice. I drank it down and suddenly felt some instant energy go through me.

shocked I stared at the empty bottle. wow red bull can't do shit compared to this. 😦

thats until I heard shooting nearby.

HUH DID I JOIN A GANG? 😰

I tried to locate the source of the shooting and saw a woman from the distance aim her gun at me.

I tried to make out the features and it was a cowgirl.

why the fuck is there a person cosplaying calamity? did I go to a cringe fortnite festival and passed out?

the shooting continued. and it was towards me? I don't think this is a fake gun...

"oh fuck..." I panicked and ran to the nearest vehicle which happened to be a boat.

I didn't question why there's a boat here and started driving anyways.

shooting continued and I got fucking SHOT😡 how dare you calamity, is that cuz I never played with you when I got you? 😕

okay but IT FUCKING HURTS I DONT THINK I'LL STAY ALIVE😭 I looked down see how bad shit is. but there was nothing? only black scars?

"what" I frowned.

listen, it's not like I'm scared or anything lol....

okay I'm fucking terrified.

I parked the boat somewhere and ran to this small abandoned house.

...

why the fuck is there a phone booth inside a house?? 💀 whatever, gotta get the extra protection (•̀ᴗ•́)و

and soon as I entered I fell. I FUCKING FELL?! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE.

going down the slide I weee'ed until I flew down and crashed a glowing table.