⚀Chapter 1⚀

Pov-Yelan
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
I walk into my biology lecture and sit at the front. I get out my notes,pencil,coffee and place them on the table. I scroll through my phone when the professor walks in and prepares his lesson.
6 minutes before the lecture ends my professor announces that we are doing partner projects on the decay of organisms and how it can affect the biome. He says that he sent all of us our partners,on a document with their email.
I don't feel like working with a partner but if I want to graduate I have to pass this class.
✦When she arrives at her dorm✦
I put my bag down and changed into more comfortable clothes. I pull my phone out and check the document the biology professor sent. I scroll down and see I am paired with some person named Shenhe. I copied her email and sent her a message 'Hey it's Yelan from biology, we are partners. So if I could have your number and we could discuss when to meet up that would be great.' sent Ok now I have to finish that history essay and turn it in.
✦A few hours later✦
Finished. Now let me check my email to see if she replied. Oh she did, let's see... 'Sure here **********' Damn no questions asked, not even a 'Oh yeah hi here...' guess they're not one for talking.
Tap Tap Tap
'hey it's Yelan do you want to meet at ****** Cafe?' 'Yeah sure what time?' 'Would 3 work?' 'Yeah' 'Ok then see you tomorrow then'
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Words:287
Extra: I do not know what classes you have to take in forensic science so take this with a bucket of salt.