⚁Chapter 2⚁

Shenhe Pov
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Just as finished my chem assignment I got a notification.
Hm, the cafe? Its not that far so I guess it can work. Oh she responds quick. 3? I can make
it.
✦The next day...✦
I just got out of Algebra 1 and checked the time. 1pm Hm,I have 2 hours to kill. Maybe I can see what my sister is doing. 'Hey sis how are you?'
'ahh I am doing good, I just dropped chongyun off at his friends house' 'thats good' 'Oh I have to go get ready I have a date with my husband.' 'Have a good date sis' 'I will Shenhe' I am glad she's doing good. Well I guess I can watch a little TV before I have to get ready.
✦When she's getting ready✦
I have everything I need right? Ok laptop, backpack,and a hoodie. Ok we are good to go. I leave my dorm and head to the cafe. When I walk in I look around until I see a woman motion over to me. "So you must be Shenhe?" "Yes I am, are you Yelan?" "Yes I am it's wonderful to meet you." "Same."
The waiter walked over to us.
"What would you like?"
"We'll take ___________"
" Ok those will be out in a minute" The waiter walked away.
"So what should our main points be?" "Oh well I was thinking..."
✦After they finish planning✦
"And done, wow we got a lot done today." "Yeah we did."
"So, do you want me to send you the slides and we work on it on our own time?" "Sure" "Ok, I will and it seem I have to go bye Shenhe." "Yeah,bye Yelan." She walks out of the cafe and leaves me sitting there. She was very nice and considerate. So I guess she's cool. I get up and start to walk home. When I get home I start to think about what happened. The way she spoke and everything she did was graceful and thought out. I found it fascinating. She also carries herself so well. I could just sit and admire her for hours. Wait No no I can't do that you are a grown woman Shenhe get it together. But maybe... No but maybe? shit.
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Words: 381