Sick♡

Sorry, for not updating for like 3 weeks or so. Shit kinda happened but it's all good now. So a cute sick fic :].
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Shenhe's Pov:

I woke up to my head pounding and not being able to breathe from my nose. As soon as I start breathe I sneeze. Dear Morax what is going on? Suddenly I hear a smooth voice come from my door way.

"Love,are you awake? "

Ehhh who is-? I look and see Yelan in a sweater and sweatpants. Holding a bowl in her hands.

" Yeah, what that in your hand? " I point to the bowl and she smiles.

" This is Bone Broth Soup, if you couldn't tell you have a cold. " She lightly giggled and sat next to me.

" Thank you lan, but since I'm sick what are you going to do? "

" I was thinking we could cuddle up next the fire place, and watch rom coms on my tablw with so take out. What do you think? "

I thought about it and smiled I loved her idea.

" I'd love to lan. "

She smiled and got everything ready while I sat scrolling through Instagram.

She came back and carried me to the fire place setting me down and giving me hot cocoa while she had coffee. She had put on a random Christmas room com as we cuddled.

We watched around 2 movies before the take out came, she got up and brought it to us. She handed me mine and she opened hers. She got my favorite and I started eating.

Around an hour passes before my sickness started acting up again. Yelan got up and gave me some medicine to try and soothe my throat. I felt bad for the fact she had to take care of me but she had assured that it was fine. I still felt bad but decided to ignore it.

The night had turned glum and we started to get tired. I felt a lot better after lan being there to help me. We laid down in bed together snuggling up in the warmth of the covers and drifted off to sleep in the comfort our condo.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

I hope this was a cute fic to you guys. It was very short and sweet but I still love it. Have a wonderful day/night my Dear Readers.

390 words