⚄Chapter 5⚄

Hey wonderful people,back to back posts as a apology for not posting for 2 weeks. Also ngl I did not mean to make the 666 with the words last chapter. |THANK YOU FOR THE ENGAGEMENT!|
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Shenhe Pov:
AngstyGambler is online!
Oh she saw my notification. I was going to say hi but maybe I don't have to.
Sheetsofsnowhe: Hey
AngstyGambler: Hi,who are you?
Sheetsofsnowhe: Oh it's Shenhe  I saw you at mall and want to say hi but you looked busy.
AngstyGambler: Oh I was just hanging out with my nephew you could have come to say hi he wouldn't have minded.

Ok first no, no I could not. I probably would have embarrassed myself. You wanna know why?

Flashback

My eyes widened. Was that Yelan?! Oh my lord I haven't seen her in years. "Shenhe, are you ok?" Ganyu spoke with a hint of worry in her voice. "Oh I'm fine, just saw someone I knew from biology." "But your eyes widened and- not to mention your face became red." "I-it did?!" I frantically respond. She giggled and confirmed what I heard. "So, who is this 'Random person from biology'?" "Her names is Yelan, she was my partner for a project at some point."
"And~?" "I took a interest in her, but we lost contact and I just never got the chance to tell her." "Shenhe... You can't just 'give up' after you stop talking, you have to keep going!" "Eh it's fine shes probably not single." "Your are never going to get her with that attitude." "..." "How about this,I will help you try and get with her just as long as you won't give up." She gave me a sincere look, knowing shes right I accept.

End of Flashback

Ok I have to keep going for Ganyu.
Sheetsofsnowhe: Oh no it's ok. How have you been btw?
AngstyGambler: I've been good just a little tired from studying for finals.
Sheetsofsnowhe: Same, hey do you wanna have a study session sometime soon?
AngstyGambler: Sure! What time and day?
Sheetsofsnowhe: What about Monday at 2pm?
AngstyGambler: That works for me I guess I'll see you there shen.
Sheetsofsnowhe: Ok same lan.

Oh.My.Morax. Shen?! That's such a cute nickname lord if I coud fall harder I would.
I flushed a deep red. Maybe this wasn't as bad as I had thought. Oh crap I have to go to work.

I quickly put on my uniform and head to the local cafe. I started working there after my meet up with Yelan. "Hey Shenhe." Xiao had said to me as we switched shifts. "Hello Xiao." We didn't talk much but when we did it was minimal. I start taking orders,and making drinks when my aunt Candi(Cloud retainer is like an aunt to her) walks in. "Hey Dear how are you?" "I'm good aunt Candi, what can I get you?" "Oh that's good to hear I'll take a _______" "Coming right up!" I give her a small smile,it's been a little while since I have seen her. She gets her drink and food to go and leaves. I see no new costumers so I quickly check on my phone for any texts or calls when I see a text from Chongyun. He asked if he could visit my dorm cause he needed to study but his parents were on a trip. I said yes and started to help more costumers as they come in.
(It's also a sweets shop)

My shift finally ends and I  leave. It's 8pm and I decided to take a walk around town. Passing by bars, restaurants, basic supply stores. Even the occasional gas station. I can smell the savory aroma coming from this one restaurant in particular. I head inside to be met by a girl with braids guiding me to a small table and giving me a menu.

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗
Sweet and Savory buns-1$
Tasty Meat buns (3)-2$
Flaming boar-10$ (1/2)6$
Garlic bread sticks-2$
Yeast rolls(10)-5$
Medium Dumplings(6)-7$
------Side Dishes-------
Salted fry's-2$
Mint soup-4$
Small bowl of curry-3$
Mac'& Cheese-4$
Green beans-1$
---------Drinks---------
Lemonade-4$
Any milk-2$
Any tea-3$
Beer-5$
Any wine-5$
Margaritas-6$
---------Desserts-------
Chocolate Cake-5$
Vanilla Cake-5$
Any Cookie-2$
Lava Cakes-6$
Any Pudding-3$
╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝
(I had way to much fun making that.)
I chose Meet buns,A bowl of Curry, and sweet tea. I paid and left for my dorm to rest up for the day ahead of me. Who knows what will happen? Thats why you always have to be awake so you can deal with any situations...
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
And done! That took a little long than anticipated but you know I am not mad.
Words: 800