⚅Chapter 6⚅

Hello my dear readers to chapter 6, I will have 2 chapters out today as a reward for waiting ✺
Thank you MiyaSimpIGuess for helping with a request!
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
A week later...
Shenhe Pov:

It was a 'gloomy' day as some would call. It was grey and cloudy outside and slightly humid,rain was about to come.
I didn't mind rain it was calming in a way that I couldn't describe. Maybe it was just another thing that made me different.

I open the doors to the shop to get hit with warm air. I walk behind the counter to the back and change into an apron and pick up my name tag off the magnet board. Me and Xiao switched shifts silently, I was going to say hi but he looked tired and annoyed. I guessed he must have a head ache and decided to just offer a small smile.

He left the store and now I was alone. Though I don't think it will stay that way due to the rain. I decided to grab a Danish and some coffee. As I was heating the Danish I cleaned the tables and refilled the sugar containers.

I hear the toaster oven go off and I head to the kitchen. I plated my food and went back to the counter and ate. I finished and put my dishes in the sink as I hear the bell ring. I go to the counter and see a student who came from the high school close by.

"Hello, what may I get you today?"

"Ah yes um, can I have a chocolate doughnut and a white monster please? "

"Of course, please wait a moment." I went to grab her a monster and doughnut. I ring her up and she looks a little panicked. "Is everything ok?"

"Oh I am 2$ short.. sorry about that"

"It's ok, I'll give it to you on the house." I give her a smile, she looked relieved.

"Thank you, so much. Here I'll use the money for a tip!" She put the money in and left.

I waited for a few minutes when a few more costumers come in. I served them and when I finished heard the bell ring again. "Hello, what may I-" I look up to see it's Yelan.

"Hello Yelan, what brings you here?"

"I was coming to get coffee and decided to try a new café"

⚅ Yelan Pov:

I lied right out of my ass. I came here because Xingqiu told me she worked here.

"Hm that's understandable, so what can I get you? Do you need a recommendation?"

"Yeah that would be nice thank you."

She asked my coffee preferences and I got some doughnut holes. I paid and sat down at a free single table. I pulled out my computer and began to take a practice quiz.

❆Shenhe Pov:

After she sat down,I for some reason couldn't stop looking at her.

She just looked so pretty today she wore a dark blue cardigan and a black crop top with black ripped jeans. My face started to get hot.

NO- NO. Shenhe your at work. Keep. It. Together. I shake my head and wait for the next costumer. Soon she got up and tipped me with a wink and left.

My face turned crimson. SHE JUST WINKED AT ME! WAS THAT FLIRTING? OR JUST BRING HERSELF?

I wanted it to be flirting but decided she was just being her. I finished my shift and when I went to get my phone out I found a piece of paper in my pocket. I opened it and found a small note written.

Call me when you get off work and we can have a little date
-lan

WHAT?! OH MORAX IS THIS REAL? PLEASE TELL IT IS! I pinched my self and made very much sure that this was real. I picked up my phone and decided to text her
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Sheetsofsnowhe: Hey I saw your note my shift is over all I have to do is lock up. Do you still want to go?

AngstyGambler: Yeah, do you wanna meet at the café?

Sheetsofsnowhe: Sure I'll be in there so just come on in

AngstyGambler: Sound good I'll be sure to be on time ;)

Sheetsofsnowhe: Ok. :)

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Hehe~ Cliffhanger! Anyways I wanted to thank you guys for all the Votes & Reads!

I'll work on the next chapter now. Until next time my dear readers~
Words- 740