⚀Chapter 7⚅

Welcome back, I have another chapter ready for my dear readers to enjoy!
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Yelan Pov:

YES! I GOT A DATE WITH SHENHE!

Once a calmed down I started to think rationally.

'Yelan calm down she probably thinks it's not a date and neither should you. Don't get your hopes up to quick. Your just going to take her to dinner and go to the lake it's not that special. But... Maybe I'll just keep that my secret.'

I look at the time I have 30 minutes to get there on time. I look at myself in the mirror. Good enough,I rush out the door with an umbrella and head to the café. As I said I made it there exactly at 8 and walked in.

There I see a sleeping Shenhe. She had her hair down. I feel blood rush to my face; she looked so pretty like that. I pull out my phone and take a picture. 'Yep that's going to be my background.' I slowly walk up to her and shake her shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes and yawned.

"Hm?" She stirred

"Shenhe it's time to wake up we made plans remember?"

"OH- um hello Yelan, hold on I just need to get my jacket and we'll be off" she looked incredibly embarrassed.

"Of course" I smile and she grabs her jacket and he leave.
When we got to walking, there was a pocket of silence around us it felt comforting.

When we got the restaurant, I saw Xiangling walk over to us while wiping her hands on her apron.
"Hello Yelan I'm guessing your here for your table?"

"Yes I am, thank you Xiangling!" She smiled and guided us to the table she saved for me.

"I'll be back with menus in a few make yourself comfortable!"

"Thank you we will"

Just as she said 3 minutes later comes menus. We start looking at the options. I choose 'Dew-Dipped Shrimp' my favorite and Shenhe picked the 'Heartstring Noodles'.

A waiter came we ordered our food and drinks now all we had to do was wait.

It was quiet until Shenhe spoke up.

"Hey Yelan, I have a question to ask if that's not to much..."

"Go ahead! What is it?"

She paused for a moment, I was starting to get anxious.

"Why- why did you call this a date?"

My heart dropped to my stomach. I wanted to say something, but my throat was dry. I was gulping air even though it hurt. 'How was I going to tell her?' My thoughts were racing and wouldn't slow down I was going to do something but I got interrupted by the waiter coming with our food. The waiter placed the food down, and walked off. We looked at each other and silently decided that I would answer later.

We ate in silence. Akward, uncomfortable silence. It was heavy around me. As if to not crumble under the pressure.

When we finished, I payed the check and Shenhe tipped. We got up and started to head for the door. Xiangling came over and pulled me aside. She looked me in the eyes with the most serious look I'd ever seen her give to a person.

"Yelan. I heard what happened at the table. You have to confess when you go to the lake. You can't pass it up, after now you may loose your chances with her! So you have to just tell your thoughts to fuck off and confess,ok? Now go and do it. Text me when your done." She whispered and pushed me towards the door.

Once we got out there I started to panic again but I did what Xiangling said and decided to ask.

"Do you want to go to the last spot I planned for us to go?"
I gulped after I finished, praying she'd say yes.

"Sure." She said flatly. It was better than no, but it still pained me to hear it. I nodded and told her to follow.

I was on the edge of crying. I was about to face rejection and I to prepare for it. So I calmed down and reminded myself that I could tell Xiangling and she'd understand. Time passed by fast and it appeared we were already here, I guess it's time...
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Ehe- Another cliffhanger for you guys to enjoy, naw I'm just kidding I'll make another chapter just so you guys don't have to ask for an apology with tears. So off I go to write it.
Bye my dear readers!
Words- 762