⚃Chapter 4⚃

Requested by @MiyaSimpIGuess
Such a big help!
Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ: 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Pov:Yelan

I was so close to graduation,only 4 weeks left. Which means crunch week. I have been studying for a week straight. Only taking breaks for coffee and snacks. So, as a treat I decided to take a break and go to the mall with my nephew. I slept in till 9 and got ready. Picked him up and we were on our way. We arrive shortly and walk in. He's a book geek so I took him to a manga store, and Barnes and Noble's™.

Then we went clothes shopping. My sister said the only thing he can't get is a crop top, and have you guessed he chooses 2 crop tops. I told him that he can try them on and whatever one he likes he can get. Of course I told him he had to get an undershirt so his mom won't yell at me. I try on some sweatshirts and jeans. I also tried a outfit Xingqiu chose. Not even going to lie he chose a good outfit. I bought it and left.

As I leave I see long white hair flowing hair. I look back to see it's Shenhe! But she's with... Some other girl. She had mid length light blue hair, very curly. She wore a white flowery sundress. It took Xingqiu snapping in my face to snap me out of my trance. "Aunt Yelan who you do you think you are looking at?" He snaps a small comeback as if he was offended. "Oh I just say someone from my Biology lecture." I replied quickly trying to get him to drop the topic. "Yeah~... I dont believe that. No one stares at a random person they know in public for 2 minutes straight." He slyly replies, knowing I won't be able to get out of this I sigh. "The white haired one was a partner with me for a project." "And...?" "I found an interest in her, but we lost contact due to our busy schedule." "Dear Lord Aunt Yelan you are hopeless when it comes to love" he sighs, I felt very offended. How dare he think he can say that? "Don't give me that look, I know her" "How?!" "She's my boyfriends Aunt." "O-Oh" "hello welcome to _____ , what can I get you." "Oh we'll take..." After we ordered we sat down getting ready to hit him in the face with questions. "So... How did you meet Shenhe?" "She came in to my boyfriends room while we were reading" "yeah 'reading'" "ok more like he read to me while I got some quality shut eye." "Mhm anyways so I also have another question... How do I... Get with Shenhe?" "Hm I have an idea..." He then began to explain a very detailed plan that, if I was honest probably wasn't going to work.

I started to loose interest in his babbling and start to think on my own. As I was thinking about her, that blue haired girl came back in my mind. She looked very pretty and elegant. But I couldn't place this feeling I felt in my stomach. It was a horrible feeling. It felt as if my stomach dropped to the core of the earth and didn't come back. I couldn't place it. It also made my heart wrench. Shenhe looked so happy with her. Maybe they were dating? Probably. I don't know why she wouldn't date that lady. She looked so pretty, I could never have compared to her. Gosh why does love hurt? It makes me feel more pain than warm... Ding!
Oh who is that? Sheetsofsnowhe followed you!
Who is that? Oh another notification. Sheetsofsnowhe is typing...
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Gosh such a long ass chapter. Who would have thought? Well I guess I can't pick and choose. Btw the way I didn't go over any of these so if any Grammer mistakes are made please tell me.
Words: 666