۞ TWELVE: I'M GETTING USED TO YOU ۞

(Song: "I'm Getting Used To You" by Selena. Here we are back again with another piece, this time- Kat and Strange are ready to let Wong and Red know that they're together now, which Wong already knew off the bat. There's mention of Dante appearing in Strange's intense nightmare as well their relationship starting to deepen and some fluffyness between them. Of course, there's more where that came from too, stay tuned. Thank you for coming by and reading the story so far. It means a lot to the both of us! x Tiger & CenaAmbroseGirl92)

TWELVE

After spending a while longer in bed, Stephen and I get up and get ready to go to Kamar-Taj for training, we both part so we can get ready. I changed into my training robes and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I walked out of my room and walked up to Stephen, taking his hand in my own. He smiles and places a kiss on the top of my hand.

"I knew it," I turn my head as Wong walks out of the portal from Kamar-Taj and we both shake our heads at him in amusement. Red sees both of us together and makes a beeline towards us, he wraps his fabric around both of us in a hug and he twirls around in some kind of happy dance.

"Told you he acts like a child," Stephen mutters and I laugh. "At least he's not afraid of shadows."

Red pauses in mid happy dance, and flicks his collar in a "You didn't just say that." way before flipping his collar at Stephen, which made me laugh harder.

"I think he just flipped you off," I say as Stephen glares at Red.

"Wow, real mature." Stephen says. I'm still laughing at both of them as Red deflates before securing himself back around Stephen's shoulders with a small smack on the face.

We take off for Kamar-Taj for training and we also work more on practicing spells and also me trying to understand my shadow abilities, after the sessions I decide to keep on researching Aleister Crowley on my laptop.

"I forgot to mention this," Stephen says. "When I had the nightmare, I saw Dante standing there and he waved at me."

I turned around to face him so quickly that I knew I gave myself some kind of whiplash. My eyes widened in utter shock.

"You saw what?" I say.

"I didn't think about it at the time," His voice cracks a little with emotion. "I wanted to make sure that you were still alive, Kitten. That you were okay."

My eyes not only soften but a sadness comes over them from knowing that I've seen my parents die. I take his hand in my own, my thumb moving over the scars that line his skin in a reassuring gesture.

"Is this the first time that you've seen Dante?" I ask continuing to stroke the back of his hand.

With a sigh, Stephen shakes his head. "Some nights I'm back in my car after the crash and I see a shadow walking away before I wake up. It started after I stopped sitting by your bed at night. He takes advantage of the isolation, I think."

My jaw drops as I listen to this new information. I pulled him into the chair next to mine and hugged him tightly. He returned the hug and buried his face into the crook of my neck.

After about a minute, I pulled away so we could be eye to eye. "I don't know if this was his intention, but by tormenting us by our pasts and nightmarish visions he brought us together when neither of us had the guts to say anything ourselves." I say with a small smile.

Taking one of my hands in both of his, with tears on the brim of his eyes he says with a cracked voice, "I love you so much, Kitten. I've lost what I thought was my livelihood after my accident, but a career is nothing compared to losing someone you love. I thought losing Christine was enough, but you're more than I could ever wish for."