INTRODUCTION

"𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.

𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞.

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬.... 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲."

--𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐥

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬

𝐚𝐬

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 "𝐊𝐚𝐭" 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞

Personality: Kat is a warm, kind and caring person but she also can be very witty and sarcastic

Personality: Kat is a warm, kind and caring person but she also can be very witty and sarcastic. She loves helping others and having a huge heart but she also has flaws of her own and traumas.

Powers: Kat was born Darkin, which gives her the ability to manipulate shadows-- pinning others within their shadow in combat, concealing herself amongst the shadows, traveling and using them to do her bidding as well as destroy objects. She also has two shadow passengers, a raven and an owl that are summoned from her tattoos and they feed off her fear and negative emotions. She also has the gift of pain manipulation from the near death experience of being in the car accident that killed her parents.

History: Her father, Gabriel was a historian that worked in New York's Museum of Natural History and her mother, Anna was a hospice nurse who shared the Darkin bloodline. Her mother seeked a more normal life after being a former student of Kamar-Taj but her own whitebone dagger still remained within the archives.