Bloodletting

Victoria woke up in the trunk of a moving car. Her head was pounding due to whoever had kidnapped her, slammed her head into a nearby counter after injecting her with something to knock her out. She reached up to touch her head, only to pull back, feeling the dried blood caked on the side of her head. She had also realized that her hands were tied. She raised her leg and kicked out the back window to escape, which made the driver swerve and stop the car.

She waited in anticipation for the person to open the trunk and when they did she tried to kick them, but unfortunately they grabbed her foot, "Seriously?"

She gaped at him, "Tyler?"

"You don't wanna fight me, Tori. You know you can't beat a hybrid." He told her.

He then zip tied her ankles so she couldn't run away, causing her to try to scream out for help. "Aahh! Let me go, you backstabbing half-breed piece of shi-"

"Shut up!" Tyler yelled, pulling Victoria out of the trunk and throwing her over his shoulder. All she could think of at this moment were two things; She warned Hayley that he'd probably come back and kidnap one of them...and if someone didn't come soon, she was as good as dead.

and if someone didn't come soon, she was as good as dead

By the time Tyler stopped carrying her, it was morning. He dropped her on the front stoop of a little shack. She looked around at the place, "What is this place?"

"The armpit of Louisiana." Tyler said as he pulled out a knife from his pocket.

Victoria's eyes widened at the weapon slightly and she shifted away, "What are you gonna do with that?"

Tyler shrugged, "Depends on you." He bent down and cut the ties on her ankles.

Victoria furrowed her brows. "Hey, you attacked me, remember?" SHe stood up, "You ambushed me, in my own backyard."

Tyler glared at her. "It's not your backyard, it's Klaus'!" He retorted, "You're shacked up in that mansion with that psycho. A long way from the girl I've met in the Appalachians, helping other werewolves."

Victoria tried to keep a calm voice, in order to not upset her kidnapper who had a weapon, but there was still a fearful edge to her voice. "Tyler, I'm sorry, but a lot has happened since the last time I saw you."

"You mean that you're pregnant?" He said. She snapped her vision to him, looking confused as to how he knew about the baby.

He nodded, "A hybrid baby, yeah, I know all about it. I've been roaming around the bayou, asking questions. Let me tell you what I learned!" He pulled Victoria's sweater down, exposing the birthmark on her shoulder.

She moved away from his hand and shrugged him off, feeling extremely uncomfortable of him pulling down her clothing.

"This crescent birthmark means you come from a big-shot family. One of them. Some kind of royalty for the werewolves of this region. And right here," he gestured around him, "this is all that's left of them."