Chapter 6

I followed the three men Once again leaving Marty being careful not to be seen which was quite simple because I blended in with the crowd easily.

Spengs, you serious about this catching a ghost? Dr. Peter Venkman asked I'm always serious

Egon Spengler responded. Egon, I'm gonna take back some of the things I've said about you Dr. Peter Venkman said pulling out a Twinkie from his pocket. You.... You've earned it Dr. Peter Venkman said

But before Egon could unwrap the Twinkie I Phoebe Spengler ran into his arms nearly knocking him over. Ray Stantz cleared his throat before he and Dr. Peter Venkman asked ummm Egon who's your freind? I uh don't know Egon responded.

Oh right I'm Phoebe Spe.... I trailed off realizing my mistake the moment it left my mouth. Egon she does kinda look like you Ray Stantz said as Egon and I at the exact same time fixed our glasses.

The more I looked at Egon Spengler my uncle the harder it was too control the tears welling up in my eyes until eventually I burst into tears causing Egon Spengler, Ray Stantz and
Dr. Peter Venkman to look at the girl concerned Egon looked at Ray Stantz and Dr. Peter Venkman before he pulled Phoebe into his arms.

I'm sorry Phoebe sniffled her tears soaked his shirt it's just... I trailed off again allow me to try this again she gave Egon an attempt at a smile I'm Phoebe... But before she could finish Marty appeared Marty come on this really isn't the best time I said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

I'm Phoebe.... Phoebe Spengler your neice I shouted before I disappeared as Marty McFly dragged me away.