Chapter 12

Phoebe found herself standing in the open field next to her uncle's house she had failed what she had intended to do or so she thought. But just then she saw someone hobbling twords her uncle's house.

I saw someone standing on the porch a ghost trap in his hands. He slammed his foot down onto the pedal to trap this ghost whatever was chasing him but nothing happened.

He ran into his house sitting down in his chair I ran in following him I saw something spark in his hand and a ghost behind him.

I knew what was going to happen and this time I wouldn't let it happen as the ghost disappeared but before the ghost could lunge I shot my plasma Blaster Ray had given me his goggles which could see ghosts my uncle knew that this ghost was behind him. The Fire Positively Charged Ions of my plasma Blaster wrapped themselves around the ghost.

Quickly I began to move the floor boards pulling out the trap still holding the ghost with my plasma Blaster

I slammed my foot down onto the pedal of the trap.

and in seconds the ghost the minion of Gozer was sucked into the trap
and in the next instant I was in my uncle's arms once again I cried myself to sleep in my uncle's arms Egon had also fallen asleep confused about who this girl was.