Chapter 4

Over the course of a year I became good friends with Marty McFly and doc Brown.

Just then my phone started ringing waking me. Hello I groaned looking at my clock Phoebe you didn't fall asleep did you? Ah doc no, no don't be silly on my way I said ending the call before I ran out of my grandfather's house meeting Doc and Marty was there with Doc's video camera.

If My Calculations Are Correct, When This Baby Hits 88 Miles Per Hour, You're Gonna See Some Serious Shit"
Dr. Emmett Brown said. The DeLorean the moment it hit 88 Miles Per Hour, disappeared creating burn marks in the parking lot of Twin Pines Mall

Wait A Minute, Doc. Are You Telling Me You Built A Time Machine...Out Of A DeLorean?" Marty and I asked at the same time. If you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?" Dr. Emmett Brown said. Uh plutonium wait a minute are you telling me that this sucker is nuclear? Phoebe asked no this suckers electrical but I need a nuclear reaction to generate... The 1.21 jigawatts of electricity I need Dr. Emmett Brown said Doc, you don't just walk into a store and-and buy plutonium! Did you rip that off? Marty asked of course! From a group of Lybian Nationalists. They wanted me to build them a bomb, so I took their plutonium and, in turn, I gave them a shiny bomb casing full of used pinball machine parts!

Come on! Let's get you two into a radiation suit we must prepare to reload Doc said to both Marty and me Marty helped doc put the plutonium in it's rightful spot in the DeLorean time machine while I leaned against the DeLorean in my hot pink radiation suit while Marty's was yellow and the Doc's was white.

Oh, my God, they found me, I don't know how, but they found me. Run for it Marty. Run for it Phoebe Doc spoke
Who? Who Marty and I asked looking at Doc Who do you think? The Libyans. Doc told us both.

Holy shit! Both me and Marty shouted ducking as bullet's shot through the air. I'll draw their fire Doc said grabbing a gun doc wait me and Marty shouted but it was too late.

No! Phoebe shouted causing the  Libyans to turn in her direction Marty grabbed my hand and dragged me into the DeLorean I looked at the month day and year as Marty slammed his foot onto the gas pedal the two were headed into the year of 1984 on June 8th. The Libyans gave chase shouting something in Arabic.

Let's see if you bastards can do 90 Marty said as the DeLorean Began to spark and in seconds it was gone.