Chapter 10

Egon Spengler, Peter Venkman and Ray Stantz smiled guys what's going on what did you do? I Phoebe Spengler asked we can't tell you it's a surprise Ray said before Ray Stantz. Peter Venkman, and Egon Spengler my uncle jumped down the fire pole and I followed.

The moment I reached the floor Peter Venkman tied a blind fold over my eyes and Ray grabbed my hand and pulled me somewhere you ready? Ray asked me as he pulled the blind fold off.

There was now four lockers and where Ray Stantz locker once was there was a golden plaque with the first initial P. Spengler and at the end was R. Stantz we had another one made switched Ray's name to the end to the new one my uncle spoke.

Tears filled my eyes aren't you going to open it Peter Venkman asked I opened the locker to see my very own Ghostbusters uniform.

You really didn't need to do this I cried as Ray Stantz smiled your one of us Pheebs your a Ghostbuster Ray said just as we heard the loud ringing of a bell it sounded like that of a fire alarm

Suit up Peter Venkman said I grabbed my suit and threw it on and my uncle helped me put on my proton pack.

My uncle smiled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the Ecto-1 as I fixed my glasses.

Ray drove the Ecto-1 seeing something shoot out from the row of buses.

Where is the guner seat? I asked reaching for the leaver we don't have one Ray responded

Where is the guner seat? I asked reaching for the leaver we don't have one Ray responded. The three Ghostbusters knew that Phoebe was a girl from the future so the three  took the girl under their wing they all liked the idea Egon expecially. After he learned after Phoebe told him that she was his neice that he Egon Spengler was a uncle.