Chapter 8

Just than Phoebe and the Ghostbusters heard the loud ringing of a bell it sounded like that of a fire alarm

heard the loud ringing of a bell it sounded like that of a fire alarm. It's a call Ray said .

I jumped down the golden pole after my uncle hearing footsteps coming from above us you've got to hide me Phoebe said panicked

Egon pointed to one of the lockers she read the names on them E. Spengler, R. Stantz and P. Venkman Ray grabbed
Phoebe's hand and pulled her into the
locker with her uncle's first initial and his last name E. Spengler. Ray put one finger to his lips as he gently closed the locker door.

Egon Spengler was leaning on the locker his back on the cold wood of his Ghostbusters locker when they heard an unrecognizable voice.

Give me the girl. Where is she? Egon Ray and Peter who were all leaning against their lockers decided to play dumb. I don't know what or who you are speaking of Ray Stantz said I think you do her name is Phoebe the man spoke. That name doesn't ring a bell Egon spoke causing the stranger to groan well it should because she Phoebe is a Spengler.... Your neice. Egon shook his head doesn't ring a bell from inside her uncle's locker she was shaking.

Phoebe Spengler only once in her life was this scared.

I know the girl, I know you're neice is somewhere in this room the man yelled punching Ray Stantz's locker Egon Spengler could tell even without seeing he knew his neice jumped he could tell she wanted to cry.

Shhhhh calm down he said before adding your going to break something.

The stranger angrily stomped out of the firehouse and Egon Spengler opened the locker door and Phoebe fell into her uncle's arms crying and shaking.