Sweet Dreams Bambi! [fluff]

Request from Keimaintheoven
-
"Hey Bambi, let's go on a date!" Said Dave cheerfully out of the blue. He was a man on a wheelchair, had brown hair, and wore a blue long-sleeved outfit, along with some dark blue pants and prosthetic legs. And if it weren't for that wheelchair, he would be a height of 5'7".

Bambi walked up towards Dave and took his hands, putting them on top of his own. "Dave, I would love to take you on a date, but you know I'm all short on money..." He frowned. After a few seconds, a chuckle came out of Dave, which began to confuse Bambi on many levels.

"Oh Bambi, there is no money involved. I was actually thinking, my place maybe?" 

Bambi glared at Dave for a moment, and nodded with a cheerful smile. Bambi helped Dave get in his truck, and thus, they drove all the way to Dave's house. It was a light blue house, decorated and surrounded with roses and orchids. They managed to get off the truck, and went inside. 

Bambi had gone to Dave's house before, but not very often. And when he did, he was always mesmerized to witness the house's beauty. It smelled like sweet candy, from the scented candle', the floors were nicely cleaned, and not a speck on the wall was visible to the human eye. 

"Wow, Dave...your house is just like you. Perfect." Bambi said, twiddling his thumbs and staring down at the floor. Dave blushed upon hearing those words, especially from his beloved boyfriend. Dave let his hands out, welcoming Bambi in for a hug. Bambi smiled widely, and gave Dave a light, but romantic hug.

They went into the living room, and put on a movie. Bambi was never a fan of the titanic, but  he knew just how much Dave adored the movie, so he reluctantly agreed to it. As they watched, they cuddled, holding each other in their arms. It was getting a bit late, and Bambi seemed to be quite sleepy. Dave chuckled from noticing this, and he pulled Bambi closer to himself. Bambi could feel the warmth of Dave's arms. He felt true love within the embrace of his lover, and soon enough was closing his two eyes.

"Gosh, you're so cute.." Dave finally whispered to him. And thus, Bambi was in a deep slumber.

-

-

-

I KNOW IT'S A VERY SHORT CHAPTER.....AND I APOLOGIZE....but I finally ended up writing something after months of taking a....break......