I miss us, Bambeez. [Angst]

Requested by SStereotypicall 

Note: In this story, Bambeez is an alcohol addict. This is NOT canon in the lore from what I know of, I am only being inspired by the fact that he drinks vodka.

-

"Bambeez! Honey, please hurry down. I made you dinner!" You yell out to your husband. Unsurprisingly, there was no response from him, which brought you to the assumption that he was gaming with some buddies, or had gotten drunk from some vodka. You sigh, and take a seat next to the table. 

You stare at the meal that you had lovingly prepared for your lover, with such disappointment in your face. You start to remember the times when he would willingly talk to you without a fuss, when he would take you out on romantic dates, when he would truly show the love he had for you. All of that, was nevermore to happen now. You are well aware that nothing is gonna change anytime soon.

Now, with all of this in your head, you lose your appetite to eat at all, and get up from the chair. You decide to go check up on Bambeez upstairs, though being a little concerned. When you entered his bedroom, all you could see was a drunk man passed out on the floor. You carefully grab him, and place him on his messy bed, tucking him up with the white blanket that was hanging from his beds corner.

"Why am I still with him?" you ask yourself. But you know that deep inside, you still have feelings for him. You deeply miss what you two once had; a true relationship. You try your hardest not to, but the emotions are too strong for you to hold in. You break into tears, and run out of the bedroom. You were too distracted by your thoughts, that you tripped over on the stairs from running, and landed right on your head. A loud thud echoed throughout the entire house, yet, your so-called husband was never there to help you out. Never there to comfort, and ask if you were okay. Never there for you.

As you laid in pain on the floor, the last few words that managed to come out of your mouth were, "Bambeez..I hope you know how much I've loved you."

-

Bambeez had finally awoken, and got up from the bed. He smiled a little, realizing that he had been tucked in nicely. He grabbed his half emptied bottle of vodka, and made his way down to the kitchen. As he took a few steps down, he froze in horror. He couldn't believe what he was looking at right now. His partner was surrounded with a puddle of dark blood.

"(name)?? (NAME)?! Блядь." 

He didn't know what to do, he panicked. Moments of deep regret began to come back to him, now realizing that his partner was full-on dead. He felt horrible, and disgusting. He rushed towards the house phone, and called emergency. He couldn't calm down, his entire body was shaking like crazy, and his voice trembled. 

He smashed the bottle of vodka onto the floor, with tears forming in his eyes. He knelt down in front of his beloved lover, and gave them one final kiss. A kiss he hadn't given in months, before the ambulance could take them away.