Cool off. [fluff]

Request from Charlie_theAngel !!

(Note: This story will be from the readers perspective. Also...sorry it's hella late.)

-

You wake up to the sound of glass shattering onto the floor. You feel frightened, so you grab a bat next to your bed, get up, and get exit out of the bedroom to check up on what's going on.

You assumed the sound was from the kitchen, so that's where you carefully go first. Shockingly, you see Bambi angrily holding a plate, with multiple other plates surrounding his small feet. "Bambi," you say. "What's going on here? It's 12 o' clock in the morning!"

Bambi turns to face you. He glares into your eyes, and doing so seemed to calm him down a little. "These fucking dishes...ARE HARD TO CLEAN! I HATE THEM. I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM." He yelled out. You sigh, and grab his hand, pulling him all the way outside. The cool breeze passes through your skin, giving you small chills. You notice the tree leaves ruffling, though not too fast. "Perfect." You thought.

Still holding on to Bambi's hand, you slowly go down the stairway of your house, and walk. Bambi looks at you with a puzzled glare. "Where are you taking me?" He curiously asks, but you keep quiet. The silent walk lasted for a few minutes, until you finally arrived at your destined area. The place was surrounded with trees everywhere, with a few benches, and a medium-sized pond right in the middle. You inhale the fresh air, and smile. You then look at Bambi, and walk him over to a bench right in front of the beautiful, shimmering pond.

"Now, I want you to relax. Cool off, my love." You gently whisper to him, holding his hand.

Bambi wanted to say something, but you shush him, covering his mouth with your pointer finger. "relax," you say again. Bambi finally hushed himself, closing his eyes. He breathed in the air, and opened his eyes again, glaring into the waters of the bright blue pond. He seemed to find great peace and comfort in this, especially having you by his side. You notice how calm he is now, and smile in response. Though, you keep quiet, making sure not to interrupt his moment of calmness. 

After a few minutes of pure silence, he looks into your eyes. "Thank you," he says. "you always manage to calm me down. Nobody else would ever be able to do so." You hug him in response, feeling a great sense of happiness in you. 

"I love you," He says.

"I love you too, honey," You reply back. You both end up cuddling on the bench for the rest of the night.